2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

TIFR Bangalore

As my friend wants to get admission in the integrated course in the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Centre for Applicable Mathematics which is located in Bangalore so please tell me is it offer integrated course in the Mathematics, give me the details about that course?
Similar Threads
Thread
Tcs Tifr
TIFR Bangalore VSRP
MBA in TIFR
TIFR Bangalore Mathematics
Dcs tifr
TIFR Bangalore Entrance Exam
TIFR Imo
Mythily Ramaswamy TIFR Bangalore
TIFR Web
Daa tifr
Ibs tifr
Rmo tifr
Phd from TIFR
Tifr cse
TIFR Cut Off
Tifr pdf
TIFR Bangalore Recruitment
TIFR Bangalore Location
CST to TIFR
NCBS TIFR Bangalore
25th August 2018, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Re: TIFR Bangalore

I want to know the criteria for admission in Integrated M.Sc-Ph.D Programme in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research TIFR Bangalore so can you tell me?
25th August 2018, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TIFR Bangalore

TIFR Bangalore is the Centre for Applicable Mathematics of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai in Bangalore.

Integrated M.Sc-Ph.D Programme Admission

At present TIFR Centre for Applicable Mathematics admits students for an integrated M.Sc-Ph.D Programme in area of Mathematics.

Outstanding BSc students take usual graduate courses and earn both M.Sc degree (after satisfying some additional requirements) as well as Ph.D degree from TIFR.

Eligibility-

Bachelor's Degree with Mathematics as one of the main subjects or Engineering graduates with a strong aptitude for Mathematics are eligible to apply

Students who are in the final year of graduation may also apply.

Admission Procedure-

Admission procedure consist of written test conducted by TIFR Mumbai at one of the several nationwide centres.

Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for final selection and successful candidates will undergo rigorous course work for two years.

The students who complete the two year's course successfully will have an option to continue for Ph.D or exit with an M.Sc Degree

Contact-

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Centre For Applicable Mathematics
Post Bag No 6503, GKVK Post Office
Sharada Nagar, Chikkabommsandra
Bangalore 560065
Karnataka, India
Email
math [at] math [dot] tifrbng [dot] res [dot] in
Phone
+91-80-6695 3790 -95
+91-80-6695 3702