2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd February 2016, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Thiruvalluvar University Model Answers

Thiruvallauvar University is a public university in the city of Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established by the government of Tamil Nadu, under the Thiruvalluvar University Act, 2002.

As you asking for the Model Question paper of the Mphil Biochemistry of the
Thiruvalluvar University sorry I may not get the question paper of the odel Question paper of the Mphil Biochemistry but here I am providng you the syllabus of the the Mphil Biochemistry that is as follow:

PART I
CORE COURSE I
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
UNIT-I: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Meaning of research - Objectives of research - motivation of research - Types,
approaches and significance - Methods versus methodology - Research in scientific
methods - Research process - Criteria for good research - Problem encountered by
research in India - Funding agencies.

UNIT-II: RESEARCH DESIGN
Research Problem: Selecting the problem - Necessity of defining the problem -Techniques involved in defining the problem - Research design - Needs and features
of good design - Different research design - Basic principles of experimental designs.

UNIT-III: DATA COLLECTION AND DOCUMENTATION
Data collection methods - Data types - Processing and presentation of data -Techniques of ordering data - Meaning of primary and secondary data - The uses of
computers in research - The library and internet - Uses of search engines - virtual
libraries - common software for documentation and presentation.

UNIT-IV: DATA AND ERROR ANALYSIS
Statistical analysis of data - Standard deviation - Correlation - Comparison of sets of
data - Chi squared analysis for data - Characteristics of probability distribution -Binomial, Poisson and normal distribution - Principle of least square fittings - Curve

Rest of the syllabus you may get from the Below attachment that is free to download

for more details you may contact to the Thiruvalluvar University the contact details are as follow

Contact deitals :

Thiruvalluvar University
Address: Serkadu, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632115
Phone: 0416 227 4755
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MPhil Bio Chemistry syllabus Thiruvalluvar University.pdf (243.5 KB, 79 views)

Last edited by sumit; 6th December 2019 at 01:24 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in