2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

1st September 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Re: Thermodynamics Lecture IIT Kharagpur

Hii sir, I Wants to the get the Basic Thermodynamics Lecture Notes of the Mechanical Engineering of the IIT Kharagpur ?
1st September 2018, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Thermodynamics Lecture IIT Kharagpur

The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is a public engineering institution established by the government of India in 1951.

Basic Thermodynamics

The word thermodynamics originates from these two words. This is the classical history of thermodynamics. Little bit you should know these things. In primitive days understanding of thermodynamics centered around the concept of getting power from hot bodies or getting power from heat, abilities of hot body to produce work, which is partly the scope of mechanical engineering thermodynamic student but the scope of thermodynamics is much wider or much broader

Before going to define this subject thermodynamics in a formal way, I just tell you like this, thermodynamics is probably encountered in our daily life.

Even the random motions of molecules have got a typical correlation coefficients or correlations. Probably you have heard or you have learnt these things at first year level, that is school level, and statistical properties are defined.

Similar is the case of turbulence in fluid flow. So this way, all natural processes in nature have got a rhythm. They occur with certain directional constraints that I will discuss it in detail afterward

Basic Thermodynamics Lecture Notes of the Mechanical Engineering of the IIT Kharagpur
nptel.ac.in/courses/112105123/

Contact Details
IIT Kharagpur
Address: Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in