2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Theory Of Computation IIT Madras

Hello sir I am doing my Computer Science and Engineering degree from the IIT Madras and looking for some notes and reference materials for the Theory Of Computation topics. Can you please tell me some reference books and some notes based on the topics Theory Of Computation?
Similar Threads
Thread
CSE IITM Theory
String theory TIFR
Number Theory IITK
TIFR string theory
WBUT EM Theory
Graph Theory VTU Notes
RGPV Theory Result
Graph Theory IIT Bombay
Theory of Computation Pune University
GMAT Number Theory
TIFR Number Theory
Graph Theory IIT Kanpur
Kinetic Theory
Theory of Computation IGNOU
Graph theory IITK
GMAT Number Theory Pdf
CA CPT Accounts Theory
Liquidity preference theory MBA
Graph Theory IITB
Theory of Computation CSE Department Question papers
25th July 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: Theory Of Computation IIT Madras

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the Theory Of Compution Minor Stream of the IIT Madras Will you Please Provide It ?
25th July 2018, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Theory Of Computation IIT Madras

Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.

The Syllabus of the Theory Of Compution Minor Stream of the IIT Madras is given below

MA6200 THEORY OF COMPUTION

Grammars and Languages: Language basics, Regular expressions, Regular grammars, Contextfree grammars, context-sensitive grammars, unrestricted grammars, Chomsky hierarchy.

Automata: Finite automata, pushdown automata, Pumping Lemmas and Closure properties, Turing machines and recursively enumerable languages.

Computability: Computable functions, non-recursively enumerable languages, Undecidability, Rices theorem, Posts correspondence problem, Undecidability of validity problem of First Order Logic.

Complexity: Asymptotic order symbol, Space and Time complexity, Classes P and NP, NP-completeness, Cook-Levin tehorem, Other NP-complete problems.

For more Information you may Contact to the IIT Madras the contact details are given below

Contact Details
IIT Madras
Address: Sardar Patel Road, Opposite to C, L.R.I, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in