2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th November 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

TG EAMCET Date

I want to give the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test and for that I want to get the details of important dates of Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
EAMCET spot Admission Sreenidhi EAMCET code
EAMCET Counselling Date My Rank
EAMCET last date in Telangana
Exam Date Of EAMCET
AP EAMCET Date
AP EAMCET Exam Date
AP EAMCET Fee Last Date
AP EAMCET Results Date
TS EAMCET Date
EAMCET Counselling Date My Rank
ECIL recruitment Date & hall ticket date
EAMCET TS Exam Date
TS EAMCET Last Date
When is EAMCET Counselling Date
EAMCET Spot Admission EAMCET Sports Quota
Date Of EAMCET
AP EAMCET Last Date
EAMCET B.Pharmacy counseling date
Last date of B.Sc nursing application form and date of examination?
EAMCET Seat Allotment Date
16th November 2015, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TG EAMCET Date

As you want to get the details of important dates of Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test so here is the information of the same for you:

Important Dates:

TS EAMCET 2015 Online Application Form
February 28 to April 9, 2015
TS EAMCET 2015 correction in application form
April 15 to 20, 2015
TS EAMCET 2015 application form submission (with late fee of Rs.500)
April 15, 2015
TS EAMCET 2015 application form submission (with late fee of Rs.1000)
April 22, 2015
TS EAMCET 2015 application form submission (with late fee of Rs.5000)
May 5, 2015
TS EAMCET 2015 application form submission (with late fee of Rs.10000)
May 12, 2015
TS EAMCET 2015 Admit Card
May 8 to 12, 2015
TS EAMCET 2015 Exam
May 14, 2015 (10 am to 1 pm)
TS EAMCET 2015 Result
May 28, 2015
TS EAMCET 2015 Counselling
June 18, 2015 onwards

As you can see from the dates that these dates have been passed for the year of 2015 and these dates can be taken as tentative for the year of 2016

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.

Candidates must belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. They should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.

Candidates must have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.

Or

Candidates must have passed or appeared in the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.

Candidates must have secured minimum 45% of marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.

Candidates must have completed 16 years of ag

In the case of B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering) and B.Tech. (FST), Students must have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2015 and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates (25 years for SC and ST students as on December 31, 2015).

Exam Pattern:

Exam Duration: 3 hours
Subject
Number of questions
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Total

Each question carries one mark.

Application Form:

Application Mode: Online
Registration fee: Rs.250
Paid via: (A) TSOnline / APOnline/ e-Seva / Mee Seva (B) Credit Card / Debit Card
Students can fill Application Form of TS EAMCET 2015 from February 28 to April 9, 2015 (without late fee). Correction window for TS EAMCET 2015 Application Form will be open from April 15 to 20, 2015.

Here for your reference I am giving you the syllabus of Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test and they are in 2 PDF files which are free to download:

Syllabus of Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test

Contact Details:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Kukatpally, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
Kukatpally Housing Board Colony,
Hyderabad,
Telangana 500085
India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in