2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th August 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

TFW Format for JEXPO

Hello, I am looking for the details regarding the Format for Certificate of Family Income for the applicant applying under TFW Scheme of JEXPO. So can you please provide me the details regarding this so that it may be helpful for me??
Similar Threads
Thread
Jexpo Tips
When JEXPO Counseling
JEXPO In
JEXPO Total Sit
Jexpo wb
JEXPO Eligibility
Jexpo tfw
Answer of JEXPO
Wbscte jexpo
JEXPO Sit
Top JEXPO Colleges
JEXPO Ruslt
Best JEXPO college
Result for JEXPO
JEXPO suggestion
Jexpo Job
Jexpo Result Out
TFW for JEXPO
JEXPO Age
JEXPO Cut Off
6th August 2015, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TFW Format for JEXPO

JEXPO is the Diploma in Engineering & Technology Examination which is being conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.

You are looking for the details regarding the Format for Certificate of Family Income for the applicant applying under TFW Scheme of JEXPO. So I am providing it to you so that it may be helpful for you:

Format for Certificate of Family Income for the applicant applying under TFW Scheme:

Certified that the Annual Family Income from all sources in respect of _______________________________, son/daughter of __________________________ of _______________________________, Post Office ______________________, District _________________, West Bengal for the financial year 2013-2014 is less than Rs.2.50 lakhs (Rupees two lakhs and fifty thousand) only and which stands at Rs. ___________ (Rupees _______________________________) only approximately.
Date: Signature of Competent Authority ______________________________
Place: Designation with Official Seal ___________________________________

Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme of JEXPO

5th March 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

how to get tfw application from download for jexpo
20th June 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am looking for the details regarding the Format for Certificate of Family Income for the applicant applying under TFW Scheme of JEXPO. So can you please provide me the details regarding this so that it may be helpful for me??
Format for Certificate of Family Income for the applicant applying under TFW Scheme
Format for Certificate of Family Income for the applicant applying under TFW Scheme

Certified that the Annual Family Income from all sources in respect of Arpan Manna , Son of Sri Anup Kumar Manna ,of Vill
23rd November 2019, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the details of the Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFW) for JEXPO 2019 as provided by West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development?
23rd November 2019, 08:10 AM
Super Moderator

The Technical Education & Training Department, Government of West Bengal shall implement the Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFW) for all AICTE approved Government and Government Sponsored Polytechnics as well as non-aided self-financed polytechnics of the State of West Bengal for the economically backward meritorious students of the State.

Eligibility:
Students who have been merit listed in JEXPO-2019 and whose annual family income from all sources in the preceding financial year i.e. 2018-19 is less than Rs. 2.50 lakhs only and who are domiciled in West Bengal are eligible for availing TFW Scheme.

Availability of seats under TFW Scheme along with other modalities:

• Up to maximum 5% of sanctioned intake capacity per course will be made available under this scheme.

• These seats shall be Supernumerary in nature.

• All affiliated polytechnics will allow requisite number of seats over and above the sanctioned strength for each of the affiliated branch under this scheme subject to a maximum of 5% of the approved intake or the number of actual tuition fee waiver granted by the college in the same branch as per section made by the State Admission Authority, whichever is less.

• The waiver is limited to the tuition fee for all the institution concerned.

• Selection of candidates for the Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme shall be decided during the counselling process based on merit from amongst the eligible candidates. The result of JEXPO 2019 will be the basis of the merit in this case.

• In the event of non-availability of students in this category fulfilling all prescribed criteria, the same shall not be given to any other category of applicants.

Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFW) for JEXPO 2019

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in