2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th December 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

TET Vacancy Latest News

Hey buddy I’m looking for some information about the Central Teacher Eligibility Test latest recruitment for that will you please help me here to get the information?
Similar Threads
Thread
Latest News About SSC CGL
CSVTU Latest News
Latest News Of NIT Kurukshetra
Latest News about IBPS PO
MBA latest news
MPPSC Latest News
ANGRAU Latest News
RTU Latest News
IARI Latest News
IIM Latest News
CG PMT Latest News
DAIICT News Latest
IMS BHU Latest News
Latest News About WB TET
MAH MBA CET Latest News
Latest News on WB TET
SSC Latest News
Latest News Of SSC
Latest News on PTC News
Latest News About CET
11th December 2015, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TET Vacancy Latest News

Buddy I would like to tell you that at present there is no any new latest recruitment announced by the board of Secondary Education for that I will get some information so that you can have idea about it.

Here I’m telling you the process to get the information
Go to the official site of Central Teacher Eligibility Test which looks like this

Site page will open there at right hand side of the page you can see section of News
There you will get the information easily.

Here is the eligibility criteria for the post of Teacher
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage

Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)

OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.

OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).

OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.

OR
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).

Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage

Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).

OR
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).

OR
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.

OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).

OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.

OR
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)*.

Address:-
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST UNIT
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ, DELHI-110092

Phone:-
011-22235774, 22240104

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in