2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th November 2014, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TET Admission Card Rajasthan

Rajasthan Board of School Education (RBSE) conducts Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) yearly

Last date of online registration for Rajasthan TET 2013-14 was 18th November 2013.
By the above date you can take tentative idea ok

Rajasthan TET 2014 will be conducted with two question papers Paper I and Paper II. Paper I is for all these candidates who want to apply for Rajasthan TET 2014 primary school teacher post

Paper II is for these candidates who are going to apply for upper primary school teacher post.

An admit card has many details about candidate like candidate’s name, roll number, exam schedule, exam center, exam date etc.

Without RTET Exam Hall Ticket 2014 any candidate has not permission to enter in exam hall.

The tentative date of admit card would be December mid ok it is just an tentative dates ok

Here I am giving you the link of the page where the admit card will come ok you can stay conduct with us we will guide you properly for that ok

26th May 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the TET Admission Card Rajasthan? Can you please tell me from where I can download the RTET 2015 admit card?
26th May 2015, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

The RTET (Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test) state level test is being conducted by Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (RBSC). It is therefore necessary to ensure that persons recruited as teachers possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at the primary and upper primary level.

You are asking for the RTET 2015 admit card. The RTET 2015 Application form will be released in October 2015. So the admit cards are available at the official website of the RTET 2015 after the month of October.

RTET 2015 Form Registration Dates:

1) Application form will be released in October 2015.

2) Application form will be submitted till November.

3) RTET exam will be commenced in the 3rd week of January, 2016.

Application Fee:
1)Applicants are required to pay the fee is Rs-600.

2)Fees for single exam are Rs-400.

Rajasthan TET (RTET) Syllabus

Syllabus:-

Level 1:-

Child Development and Pedagogy
Language-I (English/Hindi/Gujrati/Punjabi/Sindhi/Urdu)
Language-II (English/Hindi/Gujrati/Punjabi/Sindhi/Urdu)
Mathematics
Environment Studies

Level 2:-

Child Development and Pedagogy
Language-I (English/Hindi/Gujrati/Punjabi/Sindhi/Urdu)
Language-II (English/Hindi/Gujrati/Punjabi/Sindhi/Urdu)
(a) Mathematics & Science
(b) Social Studies

Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test website:

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in