2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd August 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

TET 6-8 Syllabus

Hy I need the RTET English Hindi and social studies syllabus so can any one provide me the syllabus?
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
22nd August 2014, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TET 6-8 Syllabus

As you required RTET 6-8 Level English Hindi and social studies syllabus so here I am providing you the syllabus.

English

Unit-I
Unseen Prose Passage
Linking Devices, Subject-Verb Concord, Inferences

Unit-II
Unseen Poem
Identification of Alliteration,Simile,Metaphor, Personification, Assonance,Rhyme

Unit-III
Modal Auxiliaries,Phrasal Verbs and Idioms,Literary Terms:Elegy,Sonnet,ShortStory,Drama

Unit-IV
Basic knowledge of English sounds and their Phonetic Transcription

Unit-V
PrinciplesofTeachingEnglishCommunicativeApproachto English,Language Teaching,ChallengesofTeachingEnglish:Language Difficulties,ErrorsandDisorders

Unit-VI
Tools&Techaniques of Evaluation,ContinuousandComprehensive,Evaluation,R emedial Teaching

Social Studies

Unit-1
Indian Civilization, Culture and Society –
Indus valley civilization, Vedic culture, Indian Society : Characteristics , Family, Marriage, Gender Sensitization, Rural Life and Urbanization.

Unit-2
Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period –
Political history & administration, contribution to Indian culture, Cultural achievement of Gupta’s age, India (600-1000 AD) Indian cultural contacts with the outside world.

Unit-3
Medieval and Modern Period –
The Bhakti and Sufi Movement, Mughal-Rajput relations; Mughal administration, social, Economic and cultural conditions during the Medieval period, British policies towards Indian states, Revolt of 1857, Impacts of British Rule on Indian Economy, Renaissance and Social reforms, Indian National Movement (1919-1947)

Unit-4
Indian Constitution and Democracy -
Preamble, Fundamental rights and Fundamental duties, Secularism and Social justice

Unit-5
Government Composition and Functions –
Parliament, President, Prime minister and Council of Ministers; State Government; Panchayati raj and Urban Self -Government

Unit-6
Main Components of the Earth –
lithosphere hydrosphere, atmosphere, biosphere; types of rocks; Interior and Exterior forces modifying earth’s surface

Unit-7
Resources and Development
Types of Resources, Conservation of Resources, Soils, Minerals and Power Resources, Agriculture, Industries, Human Resources

Unit-8

Geography and Resources of India –
Physiographic regions, Climate, Natural vegetation, Wild Life, Multipurpose projects, Agriculture crops, Industries, Transportation, Population, Public amenities, Economic and Social Programmes of Development, Consumer awareness

Unit-9
Geography and Resources of Rajasthan -
Physical regions, Water conservation and Harvesting, Agriculture Crops, Minerals and Energy resources, Transport, Industries, Population

Unit-10
History and Culture of Rajasthan
Ancient Civilizations and Janpadas, Freedom Struggle in Rajasthan; Integration of Rajasthan; Heritage and Culture of Rajasthan (Forts, Palaces, Fairs, Festivals, Folk-arts, Handicrafts), Rajasthani Literature, Tourism, Conservation of Heritage

Unit-11
Pedagogical Issues – I
Concept & Nature of Social Science/Social Studies; Class Room Processes, activities and discourse; Problems of teaching Social Science/Social Studies; Developing critical thinking.

Unit-12
Pedagogical Issues – II
Enquiry/Empirical Evidence; Teaching Learing Material and Teaching Aids; Projects Work; Evaluation

18th March 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Hey, I want to appear in TET exam for getting job as a teacher of the Class 6-8 , will you provide me the syllabus of the TET exam for TET 6-8 Class?
18th March 2015, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here providing you syllabus for the TET exam for TET 6-8 Class.

TET Paper pattern for (6-8 class)

Sec-1
Child Development and Pedagogy
30 Multiple Choice Questions,30 Marks

Sec-2
Language-I (English/Hindi/Gujrati/Punjabi/Sindhi/Urdu)

Sec-3
Language-II (English/Hindi/Gujrati/Punjabi/Sindhi/Urdu)

Sec-4
Mathematics & Science
60 Multiple Choice Questions,60 Marks

Social Studies
60 Multiple Choice Questions,60 Marks

Syllabus:

Child Development and Pedagogy

Child Development (Elementary School Child)
Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs
Learning and Pedagogy

Language I
a) Language Comprehensionb)
b) Pedagogy of Language Development

III. Language – II
Comprehension, Pedagogy of Language Development

IV. Mathematics and Science
Mathematics, Science

V. Social Studies/Social Sciences
a) ContentI. History
II. Geography