2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2015, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Territorial Army Exam Book PDF

As you want to know about the Territorial Army Exam Book PDF so here I am providing you the details below

Exam Question Paper Pattern 2015:

The written exam duration is of two hours.
Maximum mark is 100.
The question paper has two sections that are I & II.
First section comprise in two parts that is part A & B.

Section I: Its entire details are given below:

Part A: In part one has to write an essay out of three essays within three hundred words. For this the allocated marks is twenty. The essay related to current scenario (National/ International).

To read complete tips for written test open: Get Details

Part B: This part is English comprehension & Language for 20 marks. English paper will be sentence sequence in PQRS form for 04 marks). Question & Answer will be based on a Small passage for 06 marks. Fill in the blanks (appropriate word among given) having 10 marks.

English Improvement Tips to crack this section: Get Details

Section II: Second part consists of General Knowledge. Total number of questions in this section is sixty (60). One marks for each question is decided. In this section the question related to below topics:

Current Affairs (National and International)
Major Financial/Economic News
Budget and Five Year Plans
Who is who?
Sports
Books and Authors
Awards and Honors
Science - Inventions and Discoveries
Abbreviations
Important Days
International and National Organizations

Marking scenario: Each wrong answer will reduce ½ marks. So friends, if you have passion for Army life and you are ready to roar, this article will help you a lot.

I am not having the PDF of books but I am providing you the names of the books below

Book for TA exam preparation 2015:

Territorial Army Written Exam Preparation (PaperBack) is the book that Cost is INR 395 and has following key features:

Previous Solved Question Papers
Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern
Objective Type Questions
Pattern of Writing Essay for the Exam
Essays on Current Scenario
Current Affairs Updated
PIB Interview Questionnaire Form (PIQ)
PIB Interview Questions
3rd July 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello I want to know about the Territorial Army Exam Book PDF so kindly provide me the details please???
Hi, we provide complete guidance to join TA army/NDA/CDSE/SSB pl contact deep88x@yahoo.com or tel 8130827619
21st July 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello I want to know about the Territorial Army Exam Book PDF so kindly provide me the details please???
Ta army officer book free download
25th September 2019, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for Territorial Army Exam preparation Book in PDF mode so will you plz let me know from where I can do download its books ??
25th September 2019, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am giving bellow Territorial Army Exam preparation Book in PDF on your demand :

Territorial Army Exam preparation Book
drive.google.com/file/d/1p4J5t5CK9gVv_E3JZ8dUiuMD_ZB-4iVb/view

Subject Time Allotted Numbers of Questions Marks
Paper I
Part - 1 Reasoning 2 hrs 50 50
Part - 2 Elementary Mathematics 50 50
Paper II
Part - 1 General Knowledge 2 hrs 50 50
Part - 2 English 50 50

Paper I. Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics.
Part 1 (Reasoning)
The question paper will be designed to test the candidates ability to complete sequences making logical conclusion based on simple patter of numbers, statements, figures, letters etc as may be expected of a rational thinking person without any special study of the subject.
Part 2 (Elementary Mathematics}
(a) Arithmetic.
Number System natural numbers, integers, rational and real numbers. Fundamental operations addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square roots, decimal fraction.
(b) Unitary Method.
Time and distance, time and work, percentages, application to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
(c) Elementary Number Theory.
Division algorithm, prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11. Multiples and factors, factorization theorem, HCF and LCM. Euclidean algorithm, logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
(d) Algebra.

(e) Trigonometry.
Sine x, cosine x, tangent x when O < < 90. Values of sine x, cos x and ten x, for x = 0, 30, 45, 60 & 90. Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.
(f) Geometry.
Lines and angles, plane and plane figures theorems on
Properties of angles at a point
Parallel lines
Sides and angles of a triangle
Congruency of triangles
Similar triangles
Concurrence of medians and altitudes
Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram
rectangle and square
Circle and its properties, including tangents and normal
Loci.
(g) Mensutration.
Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle. Areas of figures which can bisect into the figures (field book). Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular area of cylinders. Surface area and volume of spheres.
(h) Statistics. Collection and tabulation of statistical data, graphical representation-frequency polygons, bar charts, pie charts, etc. Measures of central tendency.
Paper II. General Knowledge and English.
Part 1. (General Knowledge)
General knowledge including knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on history of India and geography of nature which candidates should be able to answer without special study.
Part 2 (English)
The question paper will be designed to test the candidates understanding of English and workman - like use of words. Questions in English are from synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, Para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences, sentence correction and fill in the blanks.
22nd April 2020, 02:48 AM
Jayesh pastor

My. Mail id jayesh.pastor@gmail.com
I have prepartion ta exam in current year vacancy

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in