2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Teri University public policy

I want to do (MA) in Public Policy and Sustainable Development from the Teri University so will you please tell me am I eligible or not? If I don’t want to give the entrance test of it then I can’t get the admission or I can get it by the management quota? Will you please tell me from where I can download the syllabus of the (MA) in Public Policy and Sustainable Development from the Teri University?
Similar Threads
Thread
JNU Public Policy
University Of Michigan Science Technology and Public Policy
MBA public policy
NLS Bangalore Public Policy
Public Policy SMU
MBA Public Policy India
Public Policy Jobs
Best Public Policy Programs World
MBA Public Policy
Public Policy Careers
Masters in Public Policy Jobs
Best graduate schools for Public Policy
What is a Masters in Public Policy
Master in Public Policy
Public Policy and Administration Degree
Best Public Policy Universities
Department Of Policy Studies Teri University
Top Public Policy Universities
DC Public Policy Schools
Public Policy Institute
20th April 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: Teri University public policy

I want to do MA (Public Policy) program in Teri University so can you please provide me the details of the program?
20th April 2018, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Teri University public policy

The Teri University offers MA (Public Policy and Sustainable Development) program of duration 2 years.

MA (Public Policy and Sustainable Development)- MA(PP&SD)

The MA (Public Policy and Sustainable Development)- MA(PP&SD) - programme, offered by the TERI SAS encompasses a comprehensive and well-structured two-year curriculum on public policy formulation, analysis, evaluation, management, and links with development concerns.

Duration 2 years

Eligibility criteria-

The programme is open to officers of All India Services, Central Services (organized & non-organized, technical & non-technical), faculty members of State Administrative Training Institutes and also officers of the State Civil Services (SCS) & Non-State Civil Services (Non-SCS)

Length of service :

Officers should have completed 5 years of Group A service as on commencement of the programme

The officers should have at least three years remaining service after completion of the programme

Earlier Training:

The officers should not have undergone a training Programme of 12 weeks or more duration in India during a period of 5 years preceding the date of commencement of this programme.

Further the officer should not have undergone a Programme of training abroad of more than 2-weeks in preceding 2-years, more than one month in preceding 3-years or more than six months in the preceding 5-years.

Other Candidates:

Graduates with a minimum experience of five years in any of the following sectors: government, regulatory bodies, industry, research/academic institutions, NGOs and donor/consultant organizations.

Selection process-

Selection of potential participants from the civil services consists of two stages.

In the first, applications will be screened by the Department of Personnel and Training based on appropriate eligibility criteria as defined by the department.

In the second stage, a selection committee constituted according to the rules of the TERI University (including a nominee of the Department of Personnel and Training), will interview the short-listed candidates.

Other Candidates:

Applications will be screened, and the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the TERI University.

The total number of candidates for the programme would not exceed 40 in any batch.

Contact-

TERI School Of Advanced Studies
Plot No. 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area,
Vasant Kunj II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in