2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2020, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: TEQIP Calcutta University

Can you provide me the Equity Action Plan of Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP) Phase-III under University of Calcutta?
22nd June 2020, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TEQIP Calcutta University

Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP) under University of Calcutta was envisaged as a long-term programme of about 10-12 years duration to be implemented in 2-3 phases for transformation of the Technical Education System with the World Bank assistance.

As per TEQIP design, each phase is required to be designed on the basis of lessons learnt from the implementation of an earlier phase. TEQIP-I started a reform process in 127 Institutions.

The reform process needs to be sustained and scaled-up for embedding gains in the system and taking the transformation to a higher level. To continue the development activities initiated through TEQIP-I, a sequel Project is planned as TEQIP-II.

The University has been one of the 127 institutions selected for TEQIP Phase I for which an MOU was signed between The State of West Bengal and Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Calcutta University on 29th November, 2004. The TEQIP Phase I ended in March 2008.

Based on the performance in 1st phase, Calcutta University has been again selected for TEQIP Phase II as per letter to the institute from the SPFU & DTE, West Bengal.

Equity Action Plan of TEQIP, Phase-III

Contact Detail:
University of Calcutta
TEQIP 92, A.P.C Road,
Kolkata - 700009

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in