2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st June 2018, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: Tender for National Institute of Technology Meghalaya

I have some official work in National Institute of Technology Meghalaya and searching for tenders. Will you please provide me process to get Tender For National Institute of Technology Meghalaya and also provide list of latest tenders available by this NIT Meghalaya?
21st June 2018, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tender for National Institute of Technology Meghalaya

National Institute of Technology Meghalaya is one of the National Institutes of Technology. It is in Shillong, Meghalaya, India. Classes were started in 2010 at the Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat.

Below I am providing you the process to get Tender For National Institute of Technology Meghalaya:

1 Visit official portal of university looks like:

2 Find the link for tender and click on that.

3You will be redirected to another page looks like:

4 Find and select the link for which you want tender details.

5 Save it for future reference.

List of latest tenders available:

NIQ- For supply of project equiptment for SERB-DST projectnew
Construction of shed for Installation of Research Equipments of REC Transmission Projectnew
NIQ-For Supply Of Consumables For Mechanical Workshopnew
NIQ-For Supply & Installation Of Equipment Under Serb-Dst Sponsored Project In Electrical Engineering new
Tender Extension Notice - NITMGH/EN/TENDERS/23/2017-18/2045 Dated: 07.12.2017 new
Notice Inviting Bid-Supply, Laying & Fixing of Geo- Textile & HDPE Geo-Membrane in the Water Storage Reservoir at NIT Meghalaya Campus, Sohra (Cherrapunjee), Meghalaya.new
Extension Notice for HDPEnew
NIQ-For Supply Of Equipment And Software For Serb-DST Project, Physics Departmentnew
NIQ-For Supply Of Project Equipment For Serb-DST Project, Department Of Mechanical Engineeringnew

Contact;

National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah
Shillong-793003,
Meghalaya, India

Phone: 0364-2501294
Fax: 0364-250111

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in