2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th January 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Tender MTDC

Hey buddy will you please get the Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation latest tenders details?
Similar Threads
Thread
MTDC Duliajan
MTDC Calculation
MTDC Availability
MTDC Bangalore
MTDC Panchgani
MTDC Spots
MTDC Tender Notice
Mtdc ceo
Kerala MTDC
MTDC Connect
MTDC in Goa
MTDC Nashik
MTDC Agritourism
MTDC Sindhudurg
Durshet MTDC
Symbiosis MTDC
Uitm mtdc
Vikramgadh MTDC
Ceo mtdc
MTDC UPM Map
4th January 2016, 06:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tender MTDC

Yes I will help you here to get the Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation latest tenders details so that you can have idea.

Here I’m telling you the process to get the tenders details

Go to the official site of Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation
Site page will open at right hand side corner of the page
You can see section of tenders
Click on that section a new page will open which looks like this
There you can get the tenders details easily.

Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation tenders

Here I have some tenders issued by the Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation

Applications are Invited from Travel agents / Tour Operators for appointment as MTDC's agents for accepting booking of MTDC's Resorts, Hotels, Wedding Destinations, Kalagram Aurangabad, Package Tour.

Tender for Notice Operation and Maintenance of the Ajanta and Ellora Visitors Centre in Aurangabad Region.

A ) Corrigendum- 1

Invitation of Expression of Interest (EOI) for Empanelment of Architectural-Consultancy Firms

Notice Inviting Expression of Interest for “To Provide Two Wheeler Facilities for Tourist at Tourist Destination in Maharashtra

A ) 2nd Call Notice Inviting Expression of Interest for “To Provide Two Wheeler Facilities for Tourist at Tourist Destination in Maharashtra”new_arrow

E-Tender Notice for Appointment of PR & Event Management Agency for Overseas Tourism Events

A ) Clarification & Addendum to the E-Tender Notice

Appointment of Semi-Skilled / Unskilled Manpower through Manpower Agency at MTDC Head Office Mumbai, All Regional Offices, Resorts, Tourism Centers, Units & Information Counters etc. of MTDC in Maharashtra and India

A ) Corrigendum- 1

B ) Corrigendum- 2new_arrow

Expressions of Interest for supply of souvenir products for MTDC

Providing & erection of informative and directive signage boards at various places in Satara District.

MTDC Offers Table Space to Co-Exhibitors at ITB Berlin – 9th to 13th March 2016

Supplying, erecting, commissioning and testing 160 KVA Diesel Generator set and other allied Electrical and Civil Works, at MTDC Tourist Resort, Mozari PointChikhaldara

Address:-
Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation
C.D.O. Hutments, Opp. L.I.C.(Yogakshema) Building, Madame Cama Road, Mumbai-400 020.
Phone:-
1800 - 229930

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in