2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2014, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tell me How to appear for NATA entrance exam and from where I can its application

The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.

This teat conducts for measure the following things:

drawing and observation skills,
sense of proportion,
aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability,
that have been acquired over a long period of time,
and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.

ELIGIBILITY

Any person having passed SSC (Std X) or equivalent examination and above can appear for NATA.

The applicant must only need to secured at least 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects, shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course.

No direct lateral admission is allowed at any year/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification.

NATA score shall be valid for a period of two years from the year in which one appeared

You are asking about the process for appear in this test. this is as follows:

How to appear for NATA?

The applicant must need to Report to the test center at least 30 minutes before scheduled time of test.
The need to come with Receipt cum Appointment voucher, valid photo ID and drawing material required for the test.

Test Center personnel will guide you regarding the further process.

NATA EXAM SCHEDULE

Online Registration for Application Forms: 1 March 2014

Nata Test shall be conducted in two Phases i.e. Phase – I from 14.03.2014 to 25.05.2014

Phase – II from 01.06.2014 to 31.08.2014

You are also asking for the applicant form of the NATA test. The application date for this year was over. So you can apply for the nest attempt. The NATA test application from yet not published. You can get it from the official web site of the NATA. So please check the official web site of the NATA regularly the application will be published on that site.

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in