2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st January 2013, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Telecom Management – PGDM

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Specialization: Telecom Management :- 2year full time residential course
Eligibility :-Any Graduate from the recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate in Graduation are eligible for the admissions to the PGDM Course. CAT or MAT or CMAT.
Important Dates:
Form Submission: 15-02-13
Declaration of Results: 02-04-13
Course Commencement: 08-06-13
Admission Procedure:_
Candidate must have a valid all India level written Test score like CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/MH-MBA-CET/COME. Eligible candidate with valid score must apply by filling the application form to the institute and appear for the personal interview. Admissions will be on the basis of All India Merit List.
18th November 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to do telecom management course. Please tell me the list of colleges offer the course in India.
18th November 2015, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Hello, here I am providing you the list of colleges offer the telecom management course in India as under:

The School of Distance Education, ISPS University - Post Graduate Programme in Telecom Management

Sri Balaji Society, Pune - Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM - Telecom)

CMS Education Infra Pvt. Ltd - Post Graduate Diploma in Telecom Management

Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management - Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Telecom

Centre for Life Long Learning - PG Diploma in Telecom Management

Vishwakarma Global Business School - PGDM in Telecom Management

Eligibility:
Candidates must have the graduation degree
The graduation degree must be from the recognised university
Candidates must have given the MAT/CAT/XAT exam, as the score will be needed for the admission in the program of any of the college

Salary packages:
Candidates will get at least 3.0 lacs to 6.0 lacs in the starting and for experience candidates it ranges from 4.5 lacs to 30 lacs

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in