2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Technophilia JNU

When the Technophilia 2015 fest will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru University? Also tell me about the Jawaharlal Nehru University Technophilia 2015 fest events and list of participants in this fest? Also tell me how I can register myself for this fest?
8th May 2018, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Re: Technophilia JNU

Can you provide me the details of the Tech Fest - Technophilia 2014 organised by JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University), New Delhi?
8th May 2018, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Technophilia JNU

Technophilia initiated was in 2005 by the school of computer and systems sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. It is a tech-fest which hosts students from all over India, specifically CS/IT Colleges in Delhi/NCR region.

The fest has technical events, quiz and extra-curricular and is a confluence of software engineers, programmers, developers in the making.

Technophilia'14 Dates:

Fest dates: 8th-9th February 2014

Details:

Technophilia provided opportunities to the student community to exercise its academic acumen and ingenuity and a hub for ground-breaking ideas and solutions in the field of information technology.

Fostering a belief in nations resourceful manpower and its immense abilities, it envisioned a dream of building a better and developed India by grooming its budding minds and providing them with ample opportunity to showcase their talent.

The whole event was organised by Technophilia team of School of Computer and Systems Sciences Department.

Technophilia'14 Technical, Symposium Events in New Delhi:
lgorithms
Code Insomnia
Java Juggling
Minute 2 win It
Black Haul
Counter Strike
Logics
Inquizitive

Technophilia'14 Co-Ordinators Details:
Ashish Dhanotiya
ashish61_scs@jnu.ac.in