2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2014, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Technical interview questions for ECE

Here I am giving you the some Technical interview questions which are generally asked from ECE students

Technical interview questions

What is the difference between TDMA and FDMA?
What is 555 timer
How many memory locations can be addressed by a microprocessor with 14 address lines?
How do you make a memory card of mobile phone?
What is the difference between Photodiode and Solar cell?
Which type of architecture 8085 has?
What will be the common test case for SMS and Mp3 player applications?
Explain negative test cases for testing mobile phones?
What is the significance of "4-20 mA" signal in hart protocol?
How to check the Mobile Battery charge status?
What is the exactly meaning of manual testing?
What are encoder and the decoder? What are the uses of these two devices? Also, write about how it works with circuit diagram.
Is it possible to reverse the order of a Variable Frequency Drive? Ex: I want to be able to create 120v power from a variable speed engine, with at least 6kw of power.
What do mean by "flow of electron"?
What is the significance of "4-20 mA" signal in hart protocol?
6dB pad introduces how much attenuation?
How do you make a memory card of mobile phone?
Do you have any ideas how to make a ping-pong ball launcher that reloads automatic and shoots automatically?
What is the exactly meaning of manual testing?
How can the electromagnetic can travel in air and not lose any information contained in them?
Can we calculate the resistor if it is installed in circuit board?
6dB pad introduces how much attenuation?
What will be the common test case for SMS and Mp3 player applications?
What is the difference between TDMA and FDMA?
How to check the Mobile Battery charge status?
How can the electromagnetic can travel in air and not lose any information contained in them?
Explain negative test cases for testing mobile phones?
Why does charging batteries take lengthy periods? What can be done to quicken the speed?
Is it possible to reverse the order of a Variable Frequency Drive? Ex: I want to be able to create 120v power from a variable speed engine, with at least 6kw of power.
How many memory locations can be addressed by a microprocessor with 14 address lines?
The current through a resistor of 50 ohms in an AC circuit at t = 0.008 s is 65% of the peak value. The smallest possible frequency of the generator delivering the current is
Which type of architecture 8085 has?
What are encoder and the decoder? What are the uses of these two devices? Also, write about how it works with circuit diagram.
Is it possible to build an AC or DC variable-speed generator with a variable field current, controlled by a signal from a torque sensor connected to the shaft of the generator (i.e., net torque = 0)?
Is it possible to build an AC or DC variable-speed generator with a variable field current, controlled by a signal from a torque sensor connected to the shaft of the generator (i.e., net torque = 0)?
When recording infrasound waves or microwaves how do they differ from one another? What is the best way to read them?
How is the transmission of a signal in a computer over x number of clock cycles translated into binary?
Do you have any ideas how to make a ping-pong ball launcher that reloads automatic and shoots automatically?
When recording infrasound waves or microwaves how do they differ from one another? What is the best way to read them?
Can you explain electricity at atom level and if possible show some diagrams please

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in