2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th July 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: Technical Branch In AFCAT

Hi buddy I want to know eligibility criteria of AFCAT eligibility for technical branch, so will you plz let me know about the same here ???
24th July 2018, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Technical Branch In AFCAT

Air Force Commission Admission Test (AFCAT) is a written exam conducted by Indian Air Force twice every year to induct officers in the IAF.

As you want here I am giving bellow eligibility criteria of AFCAT eligibility for technical branch , on your demand :

Eligibility AFCAT in technical branch is divided into two parts:
Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics)
Applicants should score minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four year graduation / integrated postgraduation qualification in Engineering / Technology from recognised University Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics.

Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical)
Applicants should have minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four year graduation / integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering / Technology from recognized University.

Key dates

Registration for Online Applications will Open on 16th June 2018
Last Date to Apply: 15th July 2018
Courses Commencing in: July 2019

AFCAT Syllabus
General Awareness :
History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc.

Verbal Ability in English:
Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.

Numerical Ability
Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.

Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in