2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th September 2015, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Techfest in IIT Indore

Yes, IIT Indore organized the technology feast every year. the Name of the Feast is FLUXUS 2015 _ Fests in IIT's India Indore
Fluxus is the annual college festival of IIT Indore. Its an exceptional confluence of exquisite cultural displays with technological innovations reverberating in an aura filled with excitement, amusement and splendour.
Started in 2011, it has grown to become one of the largest college festivals of Central-India since its third edition of 2013.
After the overwhelming success of Fluxus 2014, Fluxus, IIT Indore is back with it's 5th edition Fluxus 2015 which promises to transcend all the thresholds of science and entertainment. Fluxus 2015 would boast of unique and exciting events and performances.

the IIt Indore have organized the following fest also you may also take a look of them
Robo Soccer League
IIT Indore organized the Tec feast the Name of the technology feast is Robo Soccer League. it was organized on 1 November, 2011. Many teams of IIT Indore took part in this competition. The competition brings an opportunity for students to learn robotics.
the IIT indoor has some more events on the same year also if you interested in them here I am giving you the details about that.

Ferocia- sports fest of IIT Indore
the Ferocia sports fest is organized on 13 october 2011.the duration of these fest is 3 days from13 to 16 October featuring a multitude of events like Cricket, Football, Basketball and Badminton.

2nd Foundation Day
IIT Indore celebrated its 2nd foundation day on 17 February 2011. The Director, Prof. Pradeep Mathur shared his vision to make IIT Indore a global leader in technology education
. As a part of 2nd Foundation Day celebration, IIT Indore celebrated "French Day". The programme had different speakers presenting various opportunities for students in France. Mr. Nicolas Poussielgue, The Science and Technology Attache of the French Consulate in Bombay made a presentation on opportunities that exist in his field for higher research for Post-doctorate students and professionals.

for more information regarding the pictures and videos you may contact to the IIT Indore.the contact details are given below:

Contact details:

Indian Institute of Technology Indore
NH 3
Harnya Khedi, Madhya Pradesh 453331
contact no: 0731 243 8717

Map:
[MAP]Indian Institute of Technology Indore[/MAP]
27th September 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: Techfest in IIT Indore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I heard that IIT Indore organized a big level of tech fest is it true if yes than provide me the details about it?
i am also intrested to take part ....... plez provide me details

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in