2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th September 2014, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Teacher Eligibility Test Application Forms Dates

As you are looking for the application forms dates of Teacher Eligibility Test, here i am providing the information of Central Teacher Eligibility Test which you are looking for .

Important Dates:
Last date for Online Submission of Application: August 04, 2014

Last date for submission/updation of fees: August 06, 2014

Final List of Candidates-Check Status & Particulars: August 12, 2014

Period for On-line Corrections in Particulars: August 12, 2014 to August 19, 2014

Download Admit Card from Board’s website: August 22, 2014

Date of Examination: September 21, 2014

Eligibility

For Classes I-V (Primary Stage):

Senior secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education; or

Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education); or

Applicants must have done Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education

For Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)

Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education; or

Applicants pass in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.-Ed/B.Sc.Ed; or

Applicants must have done Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed (Special Education)

Applicants who are appearing in the final year of bachelor degree are eligible .

Exam Pattern:
The CTET examination will be of objective type MCQ’s.
There will be no negative marking. There will be 2 papers of CTET

(i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V

(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in