2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th September 2014, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TCS required Eligibility Criteria

TCS campus recruitment Eligibility Criteria is as given below:

The applicant should have Minimum aggregate marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation exam.

Completing all year/semesters without any pending arrears/back logs during the entire course duration

Maximum upto 1 pending backlog/arrear in the highest qualification will be permitted only at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.

If selected, no pending backlogs will be permitted at the time of joining TCS.

All pending backlogs should be completed within the normal course duration.

TCS Placement Eligibility Criteria

15th December 2014, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility Criteria for TCS Company

I have secured 68% in 10th and 67% in 12th and 70% in MCA and have a gap of 2 years between 12th and Graduation and want to apply for TCS so please give me detailed eligibility criteria for TCS Company?
15th December 2014, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility Criteria for TCS Company

TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) Limited is a most popular software company that provides IT service, outsourcing and business solutions globally. TCS is the only Indian company gives more profit and has 142 offices over 42 countries and produces 30% of India’s over all export.

TCS hires Software Engineers, HR consultant and other various jobs through campus recruitment, placement consultancies, who have finished bachelor in engineering, arts and science degree holder from MBA and MCA.

Recruitment process done based on two categories:

1. Entry Level Fresher
For freshers recruitment, TCS selection process goes to modes as campus recruitment (ON campus and OFF campus placement program conducted by various top colleges in india.

Direct application process:
Candidate must have minimum of 60% and above in class X, class XII and Under Graduation/PG and less than 2 years gap in academic career.

2. Experienced Professionals need to create profile by registering information to career page.

Selection procedure at TCS:

There are three rounds of interview to finalize seat in TCS CAMPUS ie before sending offer letter to your inbox.

Written Test: 35 Questions – 80 Min
Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning has 35 objective type questions with time duration 80 min.

Technical Interview:
For fresher, Concentrate on your academic project and your favorite subject in degree to test your technical Skills mainly which you are mentioned in your Resume. For experienced person have some extra knowledge with your previous company working projects and module process.

HR Interview:
The last, but not least round, human resource department tests your Communication skills and your Behavior as well as attitude before giving offer letter.

Detailed Eligibility Criteria for TCS:
19th March 2015, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I want to do job in Software field so please give me all important details including required eligibility criteria for placement in TCS?
19th March 2015, 10:19 AM
Super Moderator

As you want to do job in Software field so here I am giving you all important details for placement in TCS including required eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria:

Year of Graduation:
Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2015 are eligible to apply.

Relevant Disciplines:
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
Computer Science
Information Technology
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electronics and Telecommunication
Mechanical Engineering
Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Instrumentation Engineering
Network Engineering

MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)

M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology

Marks Criteria:
Candidates must have minimum of 60% Aggregate Marks and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.

Backlog Criteria:
No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.

Experience:
Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.

Course Type:
Only Full time courses will be considered.

Age Limit:
Candidates must have minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.

Selection procedure at TCS:

1. Written Test:
35 Questions – 80 Min

2. Technical Interview:
Concentrate on candidates academic project and your favorite subject in degree to test your technical Skills mainly which you are mentioned in your Resume.

3. HR Interview:
Human resource department tests Candidates Communication skills and your Behavior as well as attitude before giving offer letter.
18th August 2015, 12:49 AM

eligibility for tcs direct interview

Im in my final year B.E...there is tcs coming for campus recruitment to our college in bangalore....i have aggregate cgpa 8.47....am i eligible for direct interview? or i need to pass the aptitude conducted by tcs and only then i will be allowed for the interview?
1st October 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

how to attend an interview as a fresher with what required skills

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in