2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

TCS Recruitment In SRM University

I want to take admission in SRM University for B.Tech . And I heard that last year many companies such as TCS , HCL , WIPRO etc placed the students in different fields . Would you tell me does Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) place students every year ? If yes , please tell me what is the highest package offered by this company ?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Odisha Recruitment Recruitment
IIS University Recruitment
University of Goa Recruitment
Recruitment In RK University
PTU University Recruitment
North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd Recruitment For Recruitment For Ass
DU University Recruitment
PAU University Recruitment
Recruitment in Lucknow University
GLA university recruitment
FM University Recruitment
Recruitment in SRM University
AKS University AC recruitment
AKS University Recruitment
Rai University Recruitment
AMU University Recruitment
JSS university recruitment
Recruitment In VTU University
Indian Railways Recruitment MBA Railway Recruitment for MBA
GJU University Recruitment
11th December 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Re: TCS Recruitment In SRM University

I would like to know the placement exam questions for TCS recruitment in SRM University as I would be appearing for the same?
11th December 2015, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TCS Recruitment In SRM University

The placement question asked in the exam by TCS in SRM University are mentioned below:

Tata Consultancy Services - SRM UNIVERSITY, Chennai, Sept 29, 2013.

1. Verbal test & Aptitude Test- (10min+80min).

2. Technical Interview.

3. Personal Interview.

Most frequently asked topics are:

1) Sum of the series(1*1!+2*2!+3*3!+............................ ...........+2012*2012!)

2) Next term in the series 11,23,47,83,131,...

3) Three dice are rolled. What is the probability that you will get the sum of the numbers as 10?

4) A number is divided by 5,2 and 3 successively in order to get remainders of 0,1, and 2 respectively. What will be the remainders when the same number is divided by 2,3 and 5 respectively?

5) How many vehicle registration plate numbers can be formd with digits 1,2,3,4,5 (no digit being repeated)if it's given that registration number can have 1 to 5 digits ?

6) A merchant buys 20kg of wheat at Rs.30.00 per kg and 40kg wheat at Rs.25.00 per kg. He mixes them and sell one third of the mixture at Rs.26.00 per kg. The price at which the merchant should sell the remaining mixture so that he may earn a profit of 25% on his whole outlay is?

Some of the other questions in the placement papers of the 2010 batch for SRM University are given below:

1 three dice and 4 coin are tossed together .so what is a sample space?

2 3x + 4y =15 so what is the slope of line which is perpendicular to this li
ne.?

3 A man covers 27 kms in 9 hrs and return home with a speed of 5 km/hr.what is his average speed for
entire journey?

4 data sufficiencyàstatement: area of rectangle is 50.so what is the breadth of rectangle?
a)length of rectangle is 10
b)length and br
eadth differs by 4
both a and b is required. Or only a is sufficient or only b is sufficeient. Or a and b s independently
sufficient?

5 data sufficiencyàstatement: perimeter of rectangle is 60.so what is the area of rectangle?
a)length of rectangle is 10
b)length and breadth differs by 4
both a and b is required. Or only a is sufficient or only b is sufficeient. Or a and b s independently
sufficient?

6 there are first 20 numbers.what is the probability of selecting a even no such that the no is less than

7 a man covers 30 kms in 7 hr.how much efficieny should it increase so that it travels a same distance
in 4 hours?
8>two sides of triangle are 14 and 16.hat could be the third side?
Hint:sum of two sides is alayz > third side.
9>one side of a isocleles
triangle and perpendicular to the base is given.so what is the base of a triangle?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in