2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Tc-aims

Does Transportation Coordinators' - Automated Information for Movements System (TC-AIMS) support in Mobility/Transportation of DOD Personnel and Cargo? What other activities are performed by Transportation Coordinators' - Automated Information for Movements System (TC-AIMS)?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cg aims
PHD in NMR in AIMS
Cpld aims
Bds in aims
HLL Aims
Ehs aims
Best DLP For AIMS
SBI Near AIMS
MV AIMS Login
Dda aims
DM Cardiology AIMS
No of PG Seats in AIMS
Aims mba
Eu aims imi
MBA Pak AIMS
GNM job in AIMS
IMS BHU Aims
Sr Post In Aims
MDS in AIMS
Cs bal aims
14th August 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: Tc-aims

I am doing engineering and came to know about TC AIMS Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) searching for details related to this so I put details in my project report. Will you provide details about TC AIMS Enterprise details along with TC-AIMS II operations and facilities?
14th August 2018, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tc-aims

AMIS is a premier source for automated movement and identification solutions across the DOD.

AMIS manages the world's largest Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)-enabled asset visibility system, the Radio Frequency In-Transit Visibility (RF-ITV) system, which tracks material as it moves through the DOD supply chain.

TC-AIMS II is a top-down directed program aimed at addressing a critical shortfall in the movement of material and personnel in support of Department of Defense (DOD) transportation operations as defined in the TC-AIMS II Mission Needs Statement.

TC-AIMS II falls within the DOD mission area supporting Mobility/Transportation of DOD Personnel and Cargo. TC-AIMS II will provide Unit Movement Officers (UMOs) Installation Transportation Offices (ITOs) and Transportation Movement Offices (TMOs) support throughout DOD with a single, effective and efficient Automated Information System (AIS).

This system provides transportation management of unit passengers and cargo during day-to-day movement operations within the Defense Transportation System (DTS).

TC-AIMS II provides automated support to functions performed by UMOs, ITOs and TMOs who previously used a variety of service-sponsored automated systems and manual processes.

The TC-AIMS II goal is to improve and expedite unit movements and Transportation Operating Agency (TOA) actions, increasing timely and accurate information for use at all Joint Deployment Community (JDC) command levels in support of the Continental United States (CONUS), outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) and in theater Reception, Staging, Onward Movement and Integration (RSO&I) operations.

Office Telephone/Fax
Email: AMIS Service Desk
Ph: 1 (800) 877-7925
DSN: 1 (800) 877-7925

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in