2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2014, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TANCET M.Tech exam question paper

Ok, as you want the question paper of M.Tech of TANCET exam so here I am providing you

TANCET M.Tech exam question paper

The TANCET M.Tech. Entrance Test is of 2 hours duration. The question paper consists of three parts. Of the three parts Part-I and Part-II are mandatory for all candidates and for Part-III candidates have to choose a section as per their specialization. There are 14 sections out of which they have to choose one.

Part - I Engineering Mathematics

In this part 30 questions are there, all objective type, and the candidate is required to answer all the 30.

Part - II Basic Engineering & Sciences

Part-II has 45 objective type questions and the candidates are required to answer at least 30 out of them. For each correct answer, to a maximum of 30, 1 mark will be given and for each wrong answer ¼ mark will be deducted.

Part - III Specialization

As mentioned before this part has 14 sections in different fields such as Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering etc. 40 to 45 questions are there in each section. The candidates are required to answer at least 40 questions from there chosen section.

To a maximum of forty all the correct answer will fetch 1 mark and for each wrong answer ¼ marks will be deducted.

The questions will have 4 options. No marks are deducted for the unanswered questions but multiple shading is considered as wrong answer and ¼ marks are deducted for the same.

Here I am attaching a pdf file of question paper

TANCET M.Tech exam question paper

Attached Files
File Type: pdf TANCET M.Tech exam question paper.pdf (1.42 MB, 58 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in