2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th December 2014, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: T S Chanakya Admission Procedure

Here I am providing the information regarding the T S Chanakya B.Sc. Nautical Sciences Admission which you are looking for .

Mode of Entry & Selection :-
a) All India Joint Entrance Examination taken by IIT in Dec/May each year. Advertisement for these examinations usually published in all leading dailies in Jun/Jul each year including Employment News.

b) Performance in J.E.E followed by counselling and medical examination.

Eligibility

a) All unmarried citizens of India.
b) Not more than 20 yrs. of age as on 1st Oct. of the year of entry. (Relaxable by 5 yrs. for SC/ST applicants
c) Passed 10 + 2 (or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English.

Duration:-

No. of seats per course - 90 each per year.

1st Semester: 24 th Aug. to 14th Dec. 2nd Semester : 15th Jan. to 31st May

Seat Reservation 15% of the total seats are reserved for SC & 7.5% for ST applicants

Cost of Training:- Total expenditure for three years Rs. 98,000/- (which includes boarding, lodging,

T S Chanakya College
Karave Village, Palm Beach Rd, Sector 34, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706 ‎
022 2770 1935 ‎

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=T+S+Chanakya+&hl=en&client=opera&hq=T+S+Cha nakya&radius=15000&t=m&z=16[/MAP]
28th February 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in IMU T.S.Chanakya campus, please tell me admission procedure?
28th February 2015, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator

Indian Marine University T.S.Chanakya, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai Campus offers following courses for admission

B.Sc.(Nautical Science)
Admission: Admission through IMU CET

Eligibility:

Students must have passed (10 + 2) Examination with Physics, Chemistry,
Mathematics (PCM), with not less than 60 % aggregate marks in PCM. And with at least of 50% in English language at 10th or 12 th Standard examination

Fee Stcruture:
For Male Cadets 2,20,000/ - per annum
For Girl Cadets 1,40,500/ - per annum

One Year Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) Leading to B.Sc. (Nautical Science)
Admission : Admission through IMU CET

Applicants need to pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized Board / University with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), with not less than 60 % aggregate marks in PCM.
OR
With Physics as an individual subject in any one of the years of B.Sc., with not less than 50% marks in the final year of B.Sc., from a recognized University provided that the candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) from a recognised Board.
OR
Applicants need to pass B.E./B. Tech. or it‘s equivalent degree from I.I.T. or from a college recognized by AICTE/UGC.
AND
Applicants need have passed with not less than 50% marks in English as aseparate subject, at either 10th or 12th standard or in the Degree programme conducted by a recognized Board University.

Fee: 2,20,000

Advanced Fire Fighting Course

Eligibility:
Applicant should have completed the DG approved Fire Prevention & Fire
Fighting Course
Should have served at sea for a minimum period of six months. Should possess INDoS number.

Fee: 5000/

How to apply:

Applicants need to submit the duly filled application form with all supporting documents.

Contact Details:

T. S. Chanakya
Karave, Nerul,
Navi Mumbai- 400706.
Tel: 91-22-27703876 / 27701935
Fax No: 91-22-27700398
E-mail: director.mum@imu.co.in

[MAP]T. S. Chanakya Karave, Nerul,Navi Mumbai[/MAP]

Last edited by Kiran Chandar; 28th February 2015 at 12:03 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in