2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th August 2015, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Systematic Investment Plan Citibank

Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York.

Here I are the steps ,by following them you cam easily check the investment plans of Citibank:
Go to the official website of the Citibank

Than click on the investment section which you will find on its homepage
In investment section click on the investment again

This page will open giving you all the info about the investments of Citibank

Here I am telling you about the benefits you get under the mutual funds investment plans

Professional Management

Benefit from expert management of your money by qualified professionals. Enjoy the advantage of having the funds you invest in continuously monitored. They remain under non-stop performance and performance analysis by seasoned research teams. This regular and continuous process adds value to your investment—the reason why your investments fare better when managed by an investment professional.

Intelligent Investing

Lower your risk of loss by having your investment spread across various industries and geographic regions. This investment concept is called diversification. It is an extremely rare possibility for all your investments to decline at the same time and in the same proportion.

Flexibility

Mutual Funds offer a variety of schemes that will suit your needs over a lifetime. When you enter a new stage in your life, all you need to do is rearrange your portfolio to suit your altered lifestyle.

Affordability

You can start investing with as little as Rs1,000*. You can invest that amount in our Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) on a regular basis.

Liquidity

With open-end funds, you can redeem all or part of your investment any time you wish and receive the current value of your investment. In addition, the process is standardised, making it quick and efficient so that you can get your cash in hand as soon as possible.

Transparency

The performance of a Mutual Fund is reviewed by various publications and rating agencies, making it easy for investors to compare one fund to another. As a unit holder, you are provided with regular updates, for example daily NAVs, as well as information on the fund's holdings and the fund manager's strategy.

Regulations

All Mutual Funds are required to register with Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI). They are obliged to follow strict regulations designed to protect investors. All operations are also regularly monitored by the SEBI.
3rd November 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to invest in Citibank and for this purpose, I want to know the details of systematic investment planning.
3rd November 2015, 10:45 AM
Super Moderator

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the systematic investment planning of the Citibank as follows:

Reasons to invest in SIP of Citibank

Helps you develop a disciplined approach to savings
You choose how much and for how long to save
Get big benefits for small instalments
Start with as low as Rs1,000 per month

Benefits to invest in the SIP of Citibank

Tackle Volatility
The Power of Compounding
The Power of Rupee Cost Averaging

How to invest through Systematic Investment Plans (SIP) if you are a Citibank Customer?

Login to Citibank Online
Click on the INVESTMENTS link on the top tab
Select your Investment Account Number
Click on the link SET UP A SIP

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in