2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Syndicate Bank PO Selection Process

I want to know about the selection process for PO Examination of Syndicate Bank. I completed Graduation this year. I have applied for the PO Examination of Syndicate Bank. So I want to know about eligibility criteria for PO Exam. Give last year Cut off of this exam. I can get expected idea for this year Cut Off of PO Exam of Syndicate Bank.
Similar Threads
Thread
Selection Process in CRPF
Selection Process of SSC CPO SI
Selection Process Of BSNL JTO
Jharkhand TET Selection Process
IIT JEE Selection Process
IIM Selection Process
Selection Process for IIT JEE
Selection Process in HPCL
BPCL Selection Process
Selection Process of UPPCL
Selection Process of SSC CHSL
NMIMS Selection process
BIMTECH Selection Process
IIM Calcutta Selection Process
IIM Rohtak Selection Process
Selection Process of MPPSC
Process for Selection in Wipro
Selection Process to Apply for IRS
Selection Process of NRHM
Eligibility for IPS and selection process
24th December 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syndicate Bank PO Selection Process

Hi what is the selection procedure for Probationary Officers post at Syndicate bank as I would like to apply for the same post?
24th December 2015, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Syndicate Bank PO Selection Process

The detailed selection process for Syndicate Bank Po post is explained below:

Syndicate PO Selection Process consists of Three Phases – Phase I, Phase II & Phase III.

Phase I: Preliminary Examination which consists of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows…

S.No. Name of test No. of Questions Marks Duration
1. English Language 30 30 Composite Time of
2. Quantitative Aptitude 35 35 1 hour
3. Reasoning Ability 35 35
Total 100 100

Applicants have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of Applicants in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.

Phase II: Written Examination (Total 250 marks) which consists of Objective Tests (200 marks) and Descriptive Test (50 marks).

(i) The Objective Tests with 2 hour duration will include 4 Sections (a) Test of English Language (Grammer, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc) (b) Test of General Awareness, Marketing and Computers (c) Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation (d) Test of Reasoning with 50 marks each (Total 200 marks).
(ii). The Descriptive Test with 1 hour duration with 50 marks will be of “Test of English Language (letter writing & essay)”.

Phase III: Group Discussion & Interview
The aggregate marks of Applicants qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order in each category. Adequate number of Applicants in each category, as decided by the Bank will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion & Interview will be as approved by the Bank.

After all the phases the commission or the panel will then decide the final result based on the overall performance in all the above three phases.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in