2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th December 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Cut Off For Interview

Hello sir, I want to know the Cut off Marks for Interview of syndicate bank. If you have detail of cut off marks then please provide me? Provide me Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Cut Off For Interview?
16th December 2015, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Cut Off For Interview

For 2015 session Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Cut Off marks does not provided at this time by syndicate bank for Interview.

This bank conducted by IBPS organisation. If you have score card then you are invited for interview proceeds.

Here I’m proving you previous year cut off marks detail:

As per official release, the category-wise cut-off score has been declared as follows,
General OBC SC ST HI VI OH

164 160 150 139 125 125 138

For interview process those candidates invited who have secured the above listed cut-offs shall appear for interviews scheduled to happen from decided date by Syndicate bank at various venues across India (mostly at main, regional & zonal branches of Syndicate bank).

You can get your call letters after qualified to be downloaded from the bank`s website and will not be sent through post.

In addition to this, a SMS message & an email about your selection would be forwarded if you have provided that info in the online application.

For cut off marks or result and many more detail visit an official website of syndicate bank:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in