2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Syndicate Bank PO Cut Off

I am preparing for the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer (PO), and doing a caching for it. Do you know about the last year cut off of the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer (PO) exam? If yes then please share it will me so I can prepare accordingly?
Similar Threads
Thread
Salary Structure of Bank PO in Syndicate Bank
Syndicate bank NPA
Syndicate Bank HO
Syndicate Bank KLE
Syndicate Bank VNS
Syndicate Bank BC
Syndicate Bank Job
BIC No Syndicate Bank
Bank Jobs Recruitment For 1000 Clerks In Syndicate Bank
All About Syndicate Bank
Syndicate Bank RTI
Syndicate Bank ATM in OMR
Syndicate bank RD
Syndicate Bank near BTM
Syndicate Bank LKO
CMD & Ed Of Syndicate Bank
Syndicate Bank Soc RFP
Syndicate Bank about Us
Is Syndicate Bank A Public Sector Bank
Syndicate Bank Is a Public Sector Bank
5th November 2015, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Re: Syndicate Bank PO Cut Off

I am going to appear in Syndicate Bank PO exam. So I want to get information about the PO Cut Offs and a sample paper of this exam. So here can you provide me it ?
5th November 2015, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Syndicate Bank PO Cut Off

If you want to know about the PO Cut Offs and a sample paper of this exam, then here I am providing you as you want.

Syndicate Bank PO Cut Off

General 164

OBC 160

SC 150

ST 139

HI 125

VI 125

OH 138

Syndicate Bank PO paper;

Question1. 4 men and 6 women finish a job in 8 days, while 3 men and 7 women finish it in 10 days. In how many days will 10 women finish it?
None of these

Question2. A man invested RD of his capital at 7%, th of his capital at 8% and the remainder at 10% if his annual interest is Rs.561, the capital is.
None of these

Question3. The man travelled a distance of 80 Km in 7 hours partly on foot with the speed of 8 km per hour and partly by bicycle at 16 km per hour. Find the distance travelled on foot in km.
None of these

Question4. In how many different ways can the letters of the word UNIVERSAL be arranged where E, R, S always occur together a)
None of these

Question5. The length of a rectangle is increased by 20% and its breadth decreased by 10%. The area of new rectangle
Decreases by 10%
Neither decrease nor increase
Increase by 8%
Increase by 10%
None of these

Question6. A person travels equal distance with speeds of 3 km/hr, 4 km/hr and 5km/hr and takes a total time of 47 minutes. The total distance (in Km) is
None of these

Question7. Who has written the book, ‘My Country, My Life’?
K.Advani
Manmohan Singh
Sonia Gandhi
AtalBihariBajpai
None of these
1. ‘Captain’ is related to a ‘Team’ in the same way as ‘Director’ is related to
(1) Supervisor (2) Employee
(3) Organisation (4) Union
(5) Customer
2. Find the odd one out of the following options
(1) Aunt (2) Child
(3) Father (4) Niece
(5) Relation
3. Pointing to a photograph of Mahesh, Ram said. “The father of his sister is the husband of my wife’s mother”. How is Ram related to Mahesh?
(1) Brother (2) Brother-in-law
(3) Father-in-law (4) Data not sufficient
(5) None of these
4. If ‘fork’ is called ‘plate’, ‘plate’ is called ‘knife’, ‘knife’ is called ‘jug’, ‘jug’ is called ‘glass’, ‘glass’ is called ‘cup’ and ‘cup’ is called ‘fork’, by what do we cut fruit?
(1) spoon (2) jug
(3) glass (4) saucer
(5) none of these
5. If ‘a’ is substituted by 26,’B’ by 25 and so on up to ‘Z’ which is substituted by 1, what will be the sum of the numbers substituted for the word ‘XRAY’?
(1) 33 (2) 40
(3) 37 (4) 73
(5) None of these
6. In a certain code COIMBATORE is written as DPJNCBUPSF. How is INDORE written in that code?
(1) JOENQF (2) JMCPQD
(3) JOEPSF (4) HMCNQD
(5) None of these
7. Geeta is elder to Seeta but not to Deepa. Gayatri is younger than Deepa. No one is elder to Fatima. Who is youngest of them all?
(1) Seeta (2) Geeta
(3) Gayatri (4) Data not sufficient
(5) None of these
8. Raman is sitting to the immediate left of Harry but not next to Kamal. Mahesh is sitting to the right of Kamal. If the four friends are sitting in a circle who is sitting to the immediate right of Harry?
(1) Mahesh (2) Kamal
(3) Raman (4) Harry
(5) Cannot be determined
9. How many three letter meaningful English words can be formed from the word NOTE beginning with ‘T’ and without repeating any letter?
(1) Three (2) One
(3) Two (4) None
(5) None of these
Directions (11-15): Answer question 11 to 15 based on the following sequence: A $ B # 9 G 3D K « M ? C Q 2 X 7 P 5 U 8 I 4 Y ə J
11. How many elements in the above arrangement are both immediately preceded and immediately followed by a number?
(1) One (2) Two
(3) Three (4) Five
(5) None of these
12. Which of the following will be the fifteenth element from the left end if all the numbers are arranged in descending order from left to right, keeping the position of the other elements in arrangement un-changed?
(1) 5 (2) 4
(3) 7 (4) 8
(5) None of these
13. How many letters in the above arrangement are immediately followed by a symbol?
(1) Two (2) Five
(3) Four (4) Three
(5) None of these
14. Which of the following will be eighth to the left of the twelfth from the left end of the arrangement?
(1) # (2) 7
(3) U (4) 9
(5) None of these
15. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their position in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
(1) G$M (2) K9Q
(3) ?D7 (4) 2MU
(5) PCI

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in