2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th June 2015, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Syndicate Bank Clerk Vacency

Hi ! gokul as you are looking for the post of clerk vacancy in Syndicate Bank but I want to let you know that right now there is no vacancy in Syndicate Bank for the post of Clerk but whenever there is vacancy we will let you know …..

But for the same we are providing you the eligibility criteria for the Post of probationary Clerk…

Syndicate Bank Selects eligible candidates for the post of Clerk by conducting a written examination.
Syndicate Bank Eligibility criteria:
1) Nationality: A candidate should posses an citizenship of Indian.
2) Age limit: Syndicate Bank Clerk eligibility regarding age should be between 18 yrs to28 years.Age relaxation for specified reserved candidates as per rules.
3)Educational qualification:
1) For OBC/Genera candidates 60% marks required in 12 th standard (10+2) or equivalent qualification. For SC/ST/PC/EXS Candidates 55% marks required in 12 th standard (10+2) or equivalent qualification.
2) Degree from accrediated university
3) Matriculate Ex-servicemen candidates, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or the Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
24th December 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How do I check the Syndicate bank Clerk recruitment as my sister has been would like to apply for the same, please guide me through the process?
24th December 2015, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Please follow the below process to check the Syndicate bank Clerk recruitment

Please visit the website of Syndicate bank which looks like the image attached

Please scroll down to the bottom of the page, at the centre you will find a link for Careers, please click on it.

A new page will load which looks like the image attached and has information on various recruitment advertisement.

You would also get the link & notification for the Syndicate bank Clerk recruitment

Please follow the above process for future as well.

Contact details:

SYNDICATE BANK
SYNDICATE BANK BUILDING
NO. 26-A,
SIR.P.M.ROAD,
FORT, Mumbai
Tel : 22626622,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in