2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th February 2016, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Syndicate Bank ATM card lost

As you have asked about the application form for issue of new syndicate bank global ATM/ Debit card in case of lost, I am providing you with the application form

The application format looks like
From- Date _____________
The Branch Head
SyndicateBank
______________________ Branch.
Dear Sir,
Ref: My SyndicateBank Global Debit Card No. (16 digit) __________________________
Reg: Issue of Replacement Card in lieu of Lost/ Stolen Debit Card.
I wish to inform you that I have lost my above Debit Card on __________(Date) at ______________
(Place) and got the Card hot listed on___________(Date)and at _________(Time) through your
branch/Help Line/Card Centre.
I request you to issue me a Replacement Debit Card in lieu of above lost / stolen Debit Card immediately to enable me to continue availing Debit Card facility. I hereby authorise you to debit the stipulated charges to my account no. ______________________ at your branch.
Further, I wish to inform you that [tick ()whichever is applicable) -
1.I have already lodged a Police Complaint / FIR and copy of the same is enclosed for your perusal
and records(not mandatory).
OR
2.I am yet to lodge the Police Complaint / FIR and I will submit you copy of Police Complaint / FIR
shortly.
OR
3.I do not intend to lodge a Police Complaint / FIR. I confirm that my Lost Card has not been misused and all the transactions carried out through my Lost Card prior to Hot Listing & debited to my account have been done by me only. I am aware that filing of police complaint is necessary in case my Debit Card is misused.
Yours faithfully,
(Signature of the Cardholder)
Name

Syndicate Bank application format for issue of new ATM/ Debit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in