2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus VNIT Nagpur

Myself Prashant, I am student of Civil Engineering PART II in Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology? So I am searching for the Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Civil Engineering PART II syllabus? Can you please tell me from where I can download this?
Similar Threads
Thread
Vnit nagpur MBA
VNIT Nagpur Ac
VNIT Nagpur Internship
VNIT Nagpur Org
VNIT Nagpur University
VNIT Nagpur First Year Syllabus
SBI VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur MUN
VNIT Nagpur CET Cut Off
Phd Admission In VNIT Nagpur
SBI VNIT Nagpur
VNIT MBA VNIT Nagpur MBA
VNIT Nagpur M.Sc
MBA in VNIT Nagpur
MBA in VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur MBA
PHD From VNIT Nagpur
Vnit nagpur
Nagpur Today VNIT
VNIT Nagpur vs NIT Allahabad
24th April 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus VNIT Nagpur

Can you provide me the syllabus of B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering Program offered by VNIT (Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology), Nagpur?
24th April 2018, 08:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Syllabus VNIT Nagpur

The syllabus of B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering Program offered by VNIT (Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology), Nagpur is as follows:

III Semester

MAL205: Numerical Analysis & Prob. Theory (DC)

Syllabus:
Numerical Analysis: Solutions of algebraic and transcendental equations by Iteration method, method of false position, Newton-Raphson method and their convergence.
Solutions of system of linear equations by Gauss elimination method, Gauss Seidal method, LU decomposition method Newton-Raphson method for system of nonlinear equations
Eigen values and eigen vectors: Power and Jacobi methods.
Numerical solution of ordinary differential equations: Taylors series method, Eulers modified method, Runge-Kutta method, Adams Bashforth and Adams Moulton, Milnes predictor corrector method.
Boundary value problems: Shooting method, finite difference methods.
Probability theory:
Random variables, discrete and continuous random variable, probability density function; probability distribution function for discrete and continuous random variable joint distributions.
Definition of mathematical expectation, functions of random variables, The variance and standard deviations, moment generating function other measures of central tendency and dispersion, Skewness and Kurtosis.
Binomial, Geometric distribution, Poisson distribution, Relation between Binomial and Poissons distribution, Normal distribution, Relation between Binomial and Normal distribution.
Random processes, continuous and discrete, determinism, stationarity, ergodicity etc. correlation functions, autocorrelation and cross-correlation, properties and applications of correlation functions.

Text Books:
Jain, Iyengar and Jain: Numerical Methods for Engineers and Scientists, Wiley Eastern
V.K. Rohatgi and A.K.M. Ehsanes Sateh: An Introduction to Probability and Statistics, John Wiley & Sons.

Reference Books:
S. D. Cante and C. de Boor, Elementary Numerical Analysis, an algorithmic approach, McGrawHill
Gerald and Wheatley: Applied Numerical Analysis, Addison-Wesley.
Spiegel, M.R.; Theory and problems of Probability and statistics; McGraw-Hill Book Company; 1980
K.S. Trivedi: Probability Statistics with Reliability, Queuing and Computer Science applications, Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd.

Syllabus B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering VNIT Nagpur

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in