2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

23rd July 2018, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus for SET Exam Bharathiar University

Can you provide me the syllabus/pattern for State Eligibility Test (SET) conducted by Bharathiar University as I need it for preparation of the Examination?
23rd July 2018, 07:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Syllabus for SET Exam Bharathiar University

The pattern for State Eligibility Test (SET) conducted by Bharathiar University is as follows:

Paper Pattern

Session - First

Paper - I
Marks - 100
Number of Questions - 60 - out of which, 50 questions are to be attempted
Duration - 1 Hours (09:30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m)

Session - Second
Paper - II

Marks - 100
Number of Questions - 50 questions - all compulsory
Duration - 1 Hours (11:15 a.m. to 12.30 p.m

Session - Third
Paper - III

Marks - 150
Number of Questions - 50 questions - all compulsory
Duration - 2 Hours (02.00 p.m. to 04.30 p.m)

Bharathiar University SET Exam Paper I will be of general nature intended to assess the teaching / research aptitude of the candidates. It will primarily be designed to test Reasoning Ability, Comprehension divergent thinking and General Awareness of the candidates.

Bharathiar University SET Test Paper I shall consist of 60 multiple choice questions of two marks each, out of which the candidate would be required to answer only 50.

In the event of the candidate attempting more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.

Bharathiar University SET Exam Paper II shall consist of 50 compulsory objective type questions. One will have to mark their responses for questions of paper I and paper II on the optical mark reader (OMR) sheet provided along with the Bharathiar University SET Test Booklet.

SET Bharathiar University SET Exam Paper III of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidates. Each question carries 2 marks. A separate OMR sheet will be issued for marking.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in