2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus PGDCA PRSU

I am a student of the Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University. I am doing Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from this university and I am preparing for the final examination but I have lost my syllabus of this course so will you please tell me from where I can download the syllabus of the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications of Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University?
Similar Threads
Thread
PRSU PGDCA Syllabus
MA English Syllabus PRSU
PRSU BBA Syllabus
PRSU PGDCA Exam Result
PRSU B.Sc 2nd year syllabus
B.Com Syllabus PRSU
PRSU BSC Syllabus
PRSU syllabus MA Geography
B sc Syllabus Prsu
PGDCA Time Table PRSU
Prsu pgdca
PRSU DCA Syllabus
PRSU PHD syllabus
PRSU BCA Syllabus
PRSU AC Syllabus
PRSU Syllabus M.Sc Chemistry
PRSU syllabus bcom
PGDCA Fees in PRSU
PRSU BBA 1st Sem Syllabus
PRSU BCA Syllabus Pdf
8th August 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus PGDCA PRSU

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the Subject Introduction To Software Organisation of the PGDCA I Sem of the Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University ?
8th August 2018, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Syllabus PGDCA PRSU

Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University is an institution of higher education located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. It is one of the largest and oldest institution of higher education in Chhattisgarh.

INTRODUCTION TO SOFTWARE ORGANISATION

UNIT I : Introduction to Computers Computers Introduction, Computer System Characteristics, Strength and Limitations of Computer, Development of Computers, Types of Computers, Generations of Computers. Introduction to Personnel Computers Uses of PCs, Components of PCs, Evolution of PCs, Developments of Processors, Architecture of Pentium IV, Configuration of PCs; Input Device; Output Devices.

UNIT II : Computer Organization Central Processing Unit Arithmetic Logic Unit, Control Unit, Registers, Instruction Set, Processor speed. Storage Devices Storage and its need, Storage Evaluation Units, Primary Storage, Secondary Storage, Data Storage and Retrieval Systems, SIMM, DIMM, Types of Storage Devices.

UNIT III : Computer Software Basics of Software needs of Software, Types of Software; Free Domain Software; Open Source Software; Compiler, Interpreter and Assembler; Linker and Loader; Debugger; Integrated Development Environment; Operating System Introduction, Uses of OS, Functions of OS, Booting process, Types of Reboot, Booting from different OS, Types of OS, DOS, Windows, Linux.

UNIT IV : Programming Languages Introduction, Comparison between Human and Computer Language; Program; Data, Information and Knowledge; Characteristics of Information; Types of Programming Languages; Generations of Languages; Program Development Steps; Programming Paradigms; Object-Oriented Programming; Structured Programming, Functional Programming, Process Oriented Programming.

UNIT V : Communication, Networks and Internet Communication Introduction, Communication process, Communication Types, Communication Protocols, Communication Channels/Media. Networks Introduction; Types of Network; Topology; Media - NIC, NOS, Bridges, HUB, Routers, Gateways. Internet Introduction, Growth of Internet, Owner of Internet, Internet Service Provider, Anatomy of Internet, ARPANET and Internet History of World Wide Web, Services Available on Internet - File Transfer Protocol, Gopher, E-mail, Telnet, Newsgroups, WWW, Applications of Internet.

Syllabus of the Subject Introduction To Software Organisation of the PGDCA I Sem of the Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University

Contact Details
Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University
Address: G.E.Road, Amanaka, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492010

Last edited by sumit; 13th December 2019 at 08:23 AM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in