2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2014, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Syllabus for Haryana TET exam

Here I am giving you syllabus for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test for post of teachers in schools of Haryana below :

Structure and Content (All Compulsory):
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs
(ii) Language I 30 MCQs
(iii) Language II 30 MCQs
(iv) Mathematics 30 MCQs
(v) Environmental Studies 30 MCQs
Total 150 MCQs

Paper II (for classes VI to VIII):
Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours

Structure and Content: (i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 MCQs
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 MCQs
(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b) 60 MCQs
60 MCQs 60 Marks
60 Marks

HTET Syllabus:
CATEGORY 1: Teachers for classes I to V

The test items on Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on educational psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the age group of 6-11 years. They will focus on understanding the characteristics and needs of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
The questions in the tests for Paper I will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus for classes I-V, but their difficulty standard, as well as linkages, could be upto the secondary stage.

CATEGORY 2: Teachers for classes VI to VIII:

The test items on Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on educational psychology of teaching and learning, relevant to the age group of 11-14 years. They will focus on understanding the characteristics, needs
and psychology of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
The questions in the tests for Paper II will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the Board of School Education Haryana for classes VI-VIII but their difficulty standard as well linkages could be upto the senior secondary stage.

CATEGORY 3: Lecturers:

The test items on Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on educational psychology of teaching and learning, relevant to the age group of 14-17 years. They will focus on understanding the characteristics, needs
and psychology of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.

Tags
syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in