2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2018, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus Of First Year Engineering Nagpur University

I am student of Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University and from here doing engineering degree. Will you please provide me Syllabus Of First Year Engineering Nagpur University also provide Applied Mathematics-I Section-A Syllabus so I prepare well?
2nd June 2018, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Syllabus Of First Year Engineering Nagpur University

Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, formerly Nagpur University, is a public university in the city of Nagpur in the central Indian state of Maharashtra.

It is one of India's oldest universities, the second oldest in Maharashtra

Please find the below attached file for the Syllabus Of First Year Engineering Nagpur University:

Syllabus Of First Year Engineering Nagpur University

FIRST YEAR Applied Mathematics-I Section-A Syllabus

Differential Calculus:
Unit-I:

Successive differentiation, Taylors and Maclaurins series for one variable, Tangents and Normals, subtangent and subnormal (Cartesian form), Curvature and Radius of curvature (Cartesian, Parametric and polar form), centre of curvature (Cartesian form only), LHospitals rule. Maxima and Minima of function of one variable.

Unit-II:

Partial differentiation, Function of several variables, first and higher order derivatives, Eulers theorem, chain rules and total differential co-efficient, Jacobians, Taylors and Maclaurins series of two variables, Maxima & Minima of function of two variables, Lagranges method of undetermined multipliers. Differentiation of definite integrals.

Analytical Trigonometry:
Unit-III:

Cartesian and polar forms of complex numbers, D-Moivres theorem, hyperbolic functions and their inverse, Logarithm of complex quantities, summation of series.( C + is Method).

Section-B

Theory of equations:
Unit-IV:

General properties of polynomial equations, relation between roots & coefficients, transformation of equations, Horners method of synthetic division.

Integral Calculus:
Unit V

Beta Gamma functions, Differentiation of definite Integral, Tracing of curves (Cartesian & Polar curves) rectification of simple curves, quadrature, volumes and surface of solids of revolutions (Cartesian, Polar & parametric forms). Theorem of Pappus and Guldin, mean value and root mean square values.

Analytical solid Geometry:
5U.nAitn-ValIy:tical solid Geometry:

Cartesian, cylindrical and spherical system of co-ordinates and their transformations, Detail study of lines of planes in Cartesian system. Shift of origin, projection of segment, projection of plane closed cure, projection of lines and planes. Shortest distance between two lines, Equations of sphere, Right circular cylinder and right circular cone.

Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
Amravati Road, Ram Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440033
Phone: 0712 658 2525
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus Of First Year Engineering Nagpur University.pdf (283.6 KB, 60 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in