2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of APSC Assam

my name is Shalu. I am preparing for the exams of Assam Public Service Commission. so for this I am looking about syllabus of it. will you please give me the link from where I can download the syllabus of Assam Public Service Commission? also give me the link for the last year question paper of this?
Similar Threads
Thread
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
APSC Assam Site
APSC Assam Admit Card
APSC Assam Admit Card Download
Apsc Assam Govt
APSC Exam in Assam
TET Syllabus Assam Pdf
Assam CEE Biology Syllabus
APSC Coaching Centre In Assam
APSC Assam Question Paper
Assam JAT Syllabus
Assam PGT TGT Syllabus
Assam CEE Syllabus
APSC Assam Financial Service
APSC Assam Books
APSC exam of Assam
APSC Assam Guwahati
Apsc ict
Assam TET Syllabus
SSA Assam Tet Syllabus
30th November 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus of APSC Assam

Can you provide me the syllabus of Computer Science subject under Combined Competitive (Main Exam) of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)?
30th November 2019, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Syllabus of APSC Assam

The syllabus of Computer Science subject under Combined Competitive (Main Exam) of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is as follows:

COMPUTER SCIENCE

PAPER - I

1. Formal Languages and Automata Theory
Finite state machines, push down automata, Finite automata, context free language, context sensitive language, Turing machine, Decision question and undecided problems.
2. Computer Organisation
Functional components, CPU design, Memory organisation and I/O organisation.
3. Operating Systems.
Process management, Memory management, File management I/O management
4. Software Engineering
Life cycle model, function oriented design, object oriented design, User interface design, coding and Testing, software requirement, project management, software reliability and Maintenance.

PAPER - II
1. Data Structures
Continuous and Non-continuous data structures, Dynamic storage allocations, File organisation techniques.
2. Principle of Programming Languages.
Various programming paradigms, syntax, semantics, Block structure, Scooping, Binding, Object oriented programming, Functional programming, Logic and concurrent programming.
3. Database Management
Concept, Data independence, Different models, storage organisation, query languages, Normal forms, Decomposition, Security, concurrency, Recovery
4. Data communication and computer Networks
Basics of digital communication, Network architecture, physical layer, Medium access protocols, Data-link layer, Network layer, Transport layer and Application layer.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in