2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Sydney University Police

I want to take admission in Bachelor of Policing Course at University of Western Sydney (UWS) which is situated in Parramatta NSW, Australia so please give me details for admission? Also give me contact number and address of University of Western Sydney?
Similar Threads
Thread
NSIT sydney
Oriental room University of Sydney
Job Cuts Sydney University
University of Technology Sydney Biomedical Science
Uts sydney MBA
DCE Sydney
Sardar Patel Police University Jodhpur Website Paarl Police University
MBA AGSM Sydney
MBA Sydney
University in Sydney Australia List
ACU MBA Sydney
MBA in Sydney
Sydney University MBA Fees
MBA Sydney UNI Cost
Sydney UNI MBA
University of Western Sydney Business School
MBA Sydney University
Uws sydney MBA
ANU Vs University Of Sydney
MBA Schools Sydney
11th April 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Re: Sydney University Police

I want to know the contact number of Police of The University of Sydney so will you please tell me?
11th April 2018, 09:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sydney University Police

The University of Sydney committed to keeping their students, staff and visitors safe.

Emergencies can occur at any time for a variety of reasons. Be prepared to respond independently, particularly if working after hours.

Police Contact-

In an emergency

1. Dial triple zero (000)

If your life is being threatened, or if someone is seriously ill or injured, or if you just witnessed a serious incident dial triple zero (000) for emergency services (fire/ambulance/police).

1. Warn anyone in immediate danger
2. Contain or manage the situation, if safe to do so
3. Raise the alarm by activating a 'Break Glass' alarm
4. Evacuate via your closest safe exit
5. Call emergency services on triple zero (000) and Campus Security on 9351-3333

2. Call Campus Security on 9351 3333

Campus Security is available 24 hours a day to assist with handling an emergency or if you're feeling unsafe on campus.

Their security officers are certified to perform first aid and their vehicles are equipped with automated external defibrillators (AED).

Their security officers wear distinctive uniforms that are easy to identify and they encourage you to approach them if you need assistance.

A number of emergency help points are located across the Camperdown/Darlington Campus and can be found on our maps under 'Amenities'. These help points provide a direct link to Campus Security.

Counselling, support and reporting services

If you have witnessed or been involved in a critical incident, whether on or off campus, and would like to talk to a counsellor:

Students should contact the Universitys Counselling and Psychological Services on 8627 8433 or 8627 8437 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).

Staff should contact the Employee Assistance Program on 1800 81 87 28 (24 hours a day).

Contact-

The University of Sydney
Camperdown NSW 2006, Australia

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in