2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Swagath Grand ECIL

Is there any Hotel Swagath Grand situated near the ECIL Office Hyderabad? I am working at that office and want to go for lunch. So my office mate suggested to me goes there. So I want their contact details. I want to know about total distance from ECIL office to the Hotel Swagath Grand Hyderabad?
Similar Threads
Thread
Swagath Grand Hotel ECIL
Swagath Grand Hotel ECIL Hyderabad
Swagath grand restaurant ECIL
Bank Of America Atm Mgm Grand
APTET Grand Test Papers
Grand Prize IIMS
Grand Plaza Munnar
Grand Hotel Mumbai
Grand Rapids MI MBA Programs
Grand Canyon University MBA
Hotel grand view Dalhousie
Grand Rapids Michigan MBA
Swagath ECIL
EAMCET Grand Test
Grand-BAYOU
Grand Valley MBA
Christian Colleges Grand Rapids Mi
Colleges in Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids charter schools
Research Institute Grand Rapids
4th January 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: Swagath Grand ECIL

hii sir, will you please provide me the details of the hotel Swagath Grand Secundrabad ?
4th January 2016, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Swagath Grand ECIL

Hotel Swagath Grand - A S Rao nagar, Secunderabad, pacify its patrons with its serene ambience and plush interiors. The warm hospitality, necessary amenities and elegant accommodation makes this hotel a desirable option among leisure and business travellers.

Hotel Swagath Grand - A S Rao nagar is located besides Radhika Theater, ECIL road. Tirupati Balaji Temple (Approx. 2km) and Kapra Lake (Approx. 3km)

Begumpet Airport: 16 km (approx.)
Secunderabad Junction Railway Station: 11 km (approx.)

Facilities :

Facilities include room service, internet, 24-hour front desk, parking, travel desk, 24-hour security, and doctor-on-call. Thanks to its conference and banquet amenities, the hotel provides an ideal set-up to conduct meetings or corporate events. Food lovers can savour tasty cuisines served by the multi-cuisine restaurant. The hotel also provides take-away and home delivery service for the comfort of patrons during the stay.

Rooms:
Elegantly decorated and well-furnished, the rooms are a perfect blend of warmth and elegance. Guests can stay in an executive room. For a comfortable stay the rooms are equipped with amenities like satelliteTV, air conditioning, minibar, telephone and in-room menu.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in