2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st March 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

SVNIT Vacancy

Hello sir I am here as I want to know where and how can I check job vacancy of Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat as I want to apply for that??
Similar Threads
Thread
Diploma in SVNIT
SVNIT Facilities
SVNIT Fee Structure
SVNIT Pin Code
Mis svnit
Svnit acm
SVNIT Address
Campus of SVNIT
SVNIT PG Admission
SVNIT Google Map
Svnit or vnit
SVNIT Pincode
SVNIT Vs VIT
Phd in SVNIT
SVNIT Map
Sec svnit
SVNIT campus map
SVNIT Cut Off
Vacancy in SVNIT
SVNIT Vs Nirma
21st March 2016, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SVNIT Vacancy

The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat popularly known as National Institute of Technology, Surat is an engineering institute of higher education established by the Parliament of India in 1961

As you want to search for job vacancy at this Institute so below I am telling you process for this:

Login to the official website of Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat

At this home page click on Jobs @ SVNIT given at the right side of the page

On clicking this page will open, here only you can check the job vacancy of this Institute

Currently the vacancies present on this page are:
Advertisement for Office Superintendent
The PG section in Environmental Engineering invites application on plain paper for one post of sait supervisor (Civil) for The third party inspection and Quality Monitoring Work at Daman. Appointment will be on purely temporary basis and will be terminated on completion of the projects.
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW : junior research Fellow (JRF) Interview for DRDO Project of mechanical Engineering SVNIT Surat
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW : Junior Research Fellow at Department of Civil Engineering,SVNIT Surat
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW: Junior Research Fellow at Department of Chemical Engineering, SVNIT, Surat.
Invites Applications for Senior Personnel at SVNIT,Surat | Application Form
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW : Junior Research Fellow at Department of Applied Chemistry, SVNIT,Surat

Contact Details:

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat  
Ichchhanath, Surat, Gujarat 395007
Phone: 0261 225 9582

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in