2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th April 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

SVNIT syllabus

Hello sir I am student of Engineering I semester of SVNIT and requires the detailed syllabus of engineering mechanics Theory so please provide pdf file of syllabus of this subject.
Similar Threads
Thread
SVNIT Facilities
Is SVNIT Good
SVNIT Location
SVNIT Fest
Faculties in SVNIT
Mis svnit
Svnit acm
SVNIT PG Admission
How to Take Admission in SVNIT
SVNIT Google Map
SVNIT Vs VIT
Ignis svnit
SVNIT Entrance
Phd in SVNIT
SVNIT Map
Sec svnit
Courses Available in SVNIT
Integrated MSC in SVNIT
SVNIT Cut Off
SVNIT Diploma
6th April 2016, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SVNIT syllabus

The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat popularly known as National Institute of Technology, Surat, NIT Surat or SVNIT, is an engineering institute of higher education

B.TECH – I (ALL BRANCHES)

AMD 204 DEF and 104 ABC ENGINEERING MECHANICS
THEORY:

1. Introduction, Force, Particle, Rigid Body, Systems of Forces.

2. Coplanar Concurrent Forces, Determination of Resultant, Equilibrium, Equilibrant, Forces in Space and their Equilibrium.

3. Coplanar Non-concurrent Force Systems, Moments about Points & Axes. Equilibrium, Non-coplanar Non-concurrent Forces

4. Determination of Reaction of Beams for Points Loads, Uniformly distributed Loads and Uniformly Varying Loads.

5. Centroids and Moment of Inertia.

6. Method of Joints and Method of Sections of Truss Analysis.

7. Friction, Wedge, Ladder and Belt Friction.

8. Work Energy Principle, D’Alembert’s Principle, Impulse Momentum, Impact of Elastic Bodies.

9. Vibrations, Equation of Motion of Single Degree of Freedom, Introduction to Free and Forced Vibrations, Earthquake Induced Waves.

PRACTICALS:

Based on the theory course prescribed above

B.TECH- I SEMESTER - II ( ALL BRANCHES )

CICH 106 BASIC OF CIVIL & ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
THEORY:

1. Introduction to civil Engineering, relation of civil engineering to other branches of engineering.

2. Principles of Surveying Linear Measurement, Compass Surveying, Principles of Levelling

3. Basic building materials, properties of building materials, different types of building materials like stone, brick, cement, lime, mortar, cement concrete etc.

4. Different building components, their types and construction techniques –foundation, masonary (Stone/brick), floors, roofs, staircase, doors / windows etc.

5. Different types of road, bridges, dams etc.

6. Importance of Environmental Engineering, component of environment and their interaction, man & the biosphere, impact of development on environment, natural resources, environmental Pollution (air, water, soil, noise).

Syllabus of B.Tech I Semester of SVNIT

Contact details

S. V. NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Ichchhanath, SURAT-395 007
Gujarat

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in