2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2015, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Svnirtar pget

The SVNIRTAR (Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research) conducted PGET Entrance Exam for all PG Courses. So please provide me admission notification of the PGET Exam 2015 with its important dates. Tell me can I do MBA from SVNIRTAR with valid score card of CAT?
Similar Threads
Thread
Jss pget
L&t pget
DSRRAU PGET-14 DSRRAU PGET Result
CMC Ludhiana PGET
Punjab PGET
Svnirtar pget
Svnirtar cet
SVNIRTAR Hospital
Wb pget
Comedk pget
Jssu pget
PGET key
PGET under WBUT
SVNIRTAR BPT Admission
PGET for M.Tech
PGET Download Download Hall Ticket Of PGET-CET
Bld pget
SVNIRTAR PGET Results
KLE PGET results
Amupmdc pget
14th May 2020, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Re: Svnirtar pget

Can you tell me the eligibility criteria for Post Graduation Entrance Test (PGET) conducted by Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR)?
14th May 2020, 07:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Svnirtar pget

Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) conducts Post Graduation Entrance Test (PGET) for admission in MPT, MPO and MOT.

Courses Offered

Postgraduate Courses (Affiliated to Utkal University):
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) - 2 years
Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) - 2 years
Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics (MPO) - 2 years

Programs Offered in various specializations as given below:

MPT in Four Specializations in:
Rehabilitation
Musculoskeletal Conditions
Paediatrics
Neurology

MOT in Four Specializations in:
Rehabilitation
Developmental Disabilities
Hand Rehabilitation
Neuro Rehabilitation

Eligibility Criteria for SVNIRTAR MPT MOP MPO Admission

MPT Courses ā€“
One must have in a full time regular BPT/B.Sc. (PT) course from any recognized University with completion of all requirements of the degree course including completion of Internship

MOT Courses ā€“
One must have pass in a full time, regular BOT/B.Sc. (OT) course from any recognized University with completion of all requirements of the Degree course including completion of internship

MPO Courses ā€“
One must have BPO/ B. Sc (P&O) degree or equivalent from any recognized University in India with minimum 50% marks.

Selection Process

The admission is made strictly on the basis of rank based upon the marks obtained in PGET

In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the PGET, the inter- se-merit of candidates will be determined according to the following criteria:

One getting higher marks in Final year/Semester/Part-IV in BPT/B.Sc. (PT)/BOT/B.Sc. (OT)/BPO shall rank higher in the merit list

In case of tie in (i) above, one securing total higher marks in BPT/B.Sc. (PT)/BOT/B.Sc. (OT)/BPO shall rank higher in the merit list

In case of tie in (i& ii) above, one elder in age shall rank higher

Separate merit lists will be drawn for each course MPT, MOT & MPO. As per the order of merit list, one will be asked to report for the counselling at SVNIRTAR. One exercises the choice of specialization in relevant course (MPT/MOT) at the time of Counselling

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in