2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

SVIMS Wadala

I have done 12th in Commerce . Now I want to join Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SVIMS) , Wadala but I have no idea about its courses . Would you please provide me list of courses offered by SVIMS Wadala with their time duration ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Svims
SVIMS MSC Notification
IFSC Code Of Apna Sahakari Bank Wadala
Auxilium Convent High School Wadala Mumbai
SVIMS Tirupati
SVIMS Login
SVIMS MPT Notification SVIMS NOQ
Wadala MBA College
Svims MBA
Svims pget
TIFR Wadala Hostel
SVIMS Act
Svims ttd
SVIMS Biotechnology
How to Join SVIMS
SVIMS PG exam key
SVIMS Ayurvedic
Svims Tender
SVIMS PG Ent
SVIMS Tirupati Job
28th June 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: SVIMS Wadala

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the PGDM Course of the Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Management Studies ?
28th June 2018, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SVIMS Wadala

SVIMS is a modern Business School with vision of creating Business Manager for the challenging changing Business environment. SVIMS is best MMS college in Mumbai Located in Central area of Mumbai Island City. It is easily affordable from western central harbour and trans harbour regions. Affiliated to university Mumbai and approve by AICTE

The Details of the PGDM Course of the Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Management Studies is given below

Duration : 2 year

Eligibility Criteria
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Bachelor Degree of Minimum three years duration.

OR

Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of any Bachelors Degree of minimum three years duration can also apply subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria of admission.

Appearing/Appeared and secured non-zero positive score or marks or equivalent score in any one of the equivalent examination viz.: CET-MAH-MBA / MMS (conducted by DTE, Maharashtra State), CAT (conducted by IIMs), MAT (conducted by AIMA), XAT (conducted by XLRI), ATMA (conducted by AIMS), CMAT (conducted by AICTE, New Delhi)

Admission Criteria
Admission Will be On the Bases of the Entrance Exam Score Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the Institute.

Contact Details :
Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Management Studies .
Address: Sewree-Wadala Estate, Scheme No-57. Indulal-D. Bhua Marg, Road No 7A, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400031
Phone: 022 2418 0561

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in