2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th August 2015, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank Recruitment

Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank released vacancy for the post of
Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III)
Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II)
Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Nationality:- A candidate must be a Citizen of India.

For Officer Scale- III- 21 to 40 years
For Officer Scale- II- 21 to 32 years
For Officer Scale- I- 18 to 28 years
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose)- 18 to 28 years

Upper Age Relaxation:-

SC/ST - 5 years
OBC - 3 years
PWD - 10 years

The eligibility criteria for that is Academic Qualification for these posts are:

Office Assistant (Multipurpose):-

Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent

(a) Essential: Proficiency in local language *
(b) Desirable: Knowledge of Computer skills.

Officer Scale-I:-

i. Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy;

ii. Proficiency in local language
iii Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added qualification

Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer:-

Degree in any discipline from a recognized Universi ty or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.

Experience:- Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.

Officer Scale-III:-

Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy

Experience:- Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.

The eligibility criteria for that is
Academic Qualification

The applicants should have completed graduation in relevant fields from a recognized university and college.

Age limit

The applicants must have age between 18 years to 28 years. Upper age commission will be applicable as per the norms

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in