2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Surge At IITK

I would like to do internship with the Summer Undergraduate Research Grant for Excellence (SURGE) program of the IITK. I am not the student of the IIT Kanpur. Can I do the SURGE program internship? If yes then tell me detailed information to apply.
Similar Threads
Thread
Me 251 iitk
Ppk iitk
IITK Ta 201
Els iitk
Iitk kvs
Jam iitk
IIT Kanpur Surge
Surge IIT Kanpur
Iitk-vt
IITK New SAC
Ifl iitk
IIT Surge
CC IITK Faq
Sip iitk
Surge iitk
Iitk sjr
Ss iitk
Emg iitk
phy 103 iitk
Ynm iitk
12th May 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: Surge At IITK

I want to get the details of SURGE program at Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur so will you provide me?
12th May 2018, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Surge At IITK

IIT Kanpur runs a unique program called Students-Undergraduate Research and Graduate Excellence (SURGE).

The program offers an opportunity to a select number of students to undertake short-duration focused research projects under a senior mentor from academia or industry and push their intellectual abilities beyond those driven by the classroom.

SURGE

The duration of the program is approximately 08 weeks and the beginning date of SURGE program is 14th May, 2018 and last date 11th July, 2018.

Students working under "Funding from SURGE" only at IITK receive a stipend.

An award plus a commendation certificate is given to those SURGE students who produce exceptional quality research during the period.

Number of selected student is now increased upto 300 (60 students from "Funding from SURGE" and 240 students from "Funding from Institute Project + Self Funding + Industry-IITK tie up") in SURGE extended program.

The applicants (Non-IITK Indian Student) shall be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- through Payment Gateway.

The short listed SURGE participants coming under Self funding, IITK project funding and IITK-industry tie-up categories for SURGE 2018 are required to pay the SURGE administrative charges of Rs. 3000/- for Non-IITK Indian student and Rs. 2000/- for IITK student.

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
0512 259 0151

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in