2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th October 2016, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Subjects Of B.COM In Lucknow University

Don’t worry I will get the University of Lucknow, BCOM Part 1 subject list so that you can check it easily.

Here is the list of subjects
Group -A Paper (i)– Micro Economics

Unit –I Definition Nature and scope of economics, Marshall & Robins Views. Utility of Economics, Micro vs. Macromedia of Economics study, Economic Theory and Business Decisions.

Unit –II Utility Analysis, Consumer Behaviour, Consumer’s equilibrium. Traditional approach and Indifference curve and Analysis: price income and substitution effects. Some application of indifference Curve Techniques, Elasticity of demand.

Unit –III Production –Equal Product Curves, Scale of Production: Input-Output relationship, cost Curves; Variable cost conditions and law of variable proportions, Producers’equilibrium. Product pricing –market format, perfect competition, Monopoly and imperfect completion.

Unit-IV Pricing of Factors of Production, Concept of Marginal Productivity, Theories of Rent, Wages, Theories of Interest and Profit.

Paper (ii) : Currency and Banking
Unit –I Functions significance of money, Various forms of money, Causes, remedies and effects of Inflation, Deflation and Reflation, Indian Money Market, Principles Methods of Note issue, Monetary Standard – Gold Standard, Bi-metallise and Managed Currency Standard.

Unit –II Meaning and significance of credit. Factors influencing the Volume of credit in Country, Credit Creations of Bank, Credit Control by RBI.

Unit –III Functions of Commercial Bank, types of banks, Unit and branch Banking System, concept of mixed banking, Central Bank and its functions, Reserve Bank of India, State Bank of India, Regional Rural Banks, Progress of Nationalized Banks in India.

Unit –IV Concept of Foreign Exchange and Exchange Meaning. Objective and Methods. rate. Factors causing fluctuation in Exchange Control

Group -B Paper – I Principles of Management

Unit –I Nature,scope and Functions of management. Evolution of management thought: System approaches to
management

Unit –II Planning: Objective, Nature and process of planning, Decision making process, Management by Objective, Organization: Objective, Nature and process of organization: Delegation of authority. Centralization and Decentralization, Line, Staff of Functional Relationships.

Unit-III Staffing: manpower planning, Recruitment and selection techniques, Direction: Concept and techniques of motivation, Leadership and Communication.

Unit-IV Controlling: concept; Process and technique. Co-ordinating: Concept and Techniques.

Paper –II : Office organization and Management
Unit –I Importance and Function of an office. Relation among department, Features of an Ideal Office, Location of Office Accommodation (accommodation of an office in an owned or rental building), Office Layout and environment.

Unit-II Office information communication management, Benefits from proper information management, information system and procedure, planning and designing of information systems, Business correspondence, process flow chart information, Office manual.

Unit –III Control on input, Storage and output, modern information storage systems: indexing, filing, forms of Organization. Forms: Design, Management and Control, office suppliers and their control.

BCOM Part 1 subject list

Address:-
University of Lucknow
Lucknow University Main Building, University Road, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007

Phone:-
088086 66125
3rd November 2016, 02:12 PM

Re: Subjects Of B.COM In Lucknow University

For this please visit the official website of Lucknow university.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in