2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Study Material For Ugc Net Commerce

I am looking for University grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) Commerce Reference Books because I have applied for UGC NET commerce Exam . Would you please provide me a link from where I can download these reference book ? I am sure these books are best for me .
Similar Threads
Thread
Study Material for UGC NET
CET Study Material
PTU Study Material
MBA Study Material
Pdf IAS Study Material
MP PMT Study Material
Study Material Of WB TET
MBA pdf study material
MBA Study Material PDF
IAS PCS Study Material
Study Material for SAT
IAS ECE Study Material
CGL Study Material
MDU DDE Study Material
Commerce Set Study material
KVS Study Material
UGC-NET GK Study Material
IAS study material
DU LLB Study Material
Study Material for CDS
13th February 2020, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: Study Material For Ugc Net Commerce

Can you provide me the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) Syllabus for Commerce as I need it for preparation?
13th February 2020, 09:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Study Material For Ugc Net Commerce

The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) Syllabus for Commerce is as follows:

Subject: Commerce

Unit 1: Business Environment and International Business

• Concepts and elements of business environment: Economic environment- Economic systems, Economic policies(Monetary and fiscal policies); Political environment Role of government in business; Legal environment- Consumer Protection Act, FEMA; Socio-cultural factors and their influence on business; Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
• Scope and importance of international business; Globalization and its drivers; Modes of entry into international business
• Theories of international trade; Government intervention in international trade; Tariff and non-tariff barriers; India’s foreign trade policy
• Foreign direct investment (FDI) and Foreign portfolio investment (FPI); Types of FDI, Costs and benefits of FDI to home and host countries; Trends in FDI; India’s FDI policy
• Balance of payments (BOP): Importance and components of BOP
• Regional Economic Integration: Levels of Regional Economic Integration; Trade creation and diversion effects; Regional Trade Agreements: European Union (EU), ASEAN, SAARC, NAFTA
• International Economic institutions: IMF, World Bank, UNCTAD
• World Trade Organisation (WTO): Functions and objectives of WTO; Agriculture Agreement; GATS; TRIPS; TRIMS

Unit 2: Accounting and Auditing
• Basic accounting principles; concepts and postulates
• Partnership Accounts: Admission, Retirement, Death, Dissolution and Insolvency of partnership firms
• Corporate Accounting: Issue, forfeiture and reissue of shares; Liquidation of companies; Acquisition, merger, amalgamation and reconstruction of companies
• Holding company accounts
• Cost and Management Accounting: Marginal costing and Break-even analysis;
Standard costing; Budgetary control; Process costing; Activity Based Costing (ABC); Costing for decision-making; Life cycle costing, Target costing, Kaizen costing and JIT
• Financial Statements Analysis: Ratio analysis; Funds flow Analysis; Cash flow analysis
• Human Resources Accounting; Inflation Accounting; Environmental Accounting
• Indian Accounting Standards and IFRS
• Auditing: Independent financial audit; Vouching; Verification ad valuation of assets and liabilities; Audit of financial statements and audit report; Cost audit
• Recent Trends in Auditing: Management audit; Energy audit; Environment audit; Systems audit; Safety audit

UGC NET Syllabus for Commerce

Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC NET Syllabus for Commerce.pdf (506.6 KB, 23 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in