2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th January 2013, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Stenographer Grade C and D Exam

As you want to know the information of Stenographer Grade C and D so here is the information of the same. I am giving the educational qualification required for attending the examination

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: ( As on 01.08.2012) Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognised Board or University. NOTE-I: As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01.03.1995 published in Gazette of India edition dated 08.04.1995, the Degree obtained through open Universities/Distance Education Mode needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU. Accordingly, unless such Degrees had been recognized for the period when the candidates acquired the relevant qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
Note – II : Candidates who have not acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and acquire documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof as on 01.08.2012 will also be eligible. Note- III : All candidates who are called for appearing at the Skill Test will be required to produce the relevant Certificate in Original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificate, etc. as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01.08.2012 failing which the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled by the Commission.

For more details I am uploading a PDf file which is free to download:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Stenographer Grade C and D exam.pdf (682.5 KB, 139 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in