2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd July 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Steel Authority of India Ltd – SAIL Management Trainee syllabus

I want to give the Steel Authority of India Ltd – SAIL Management Trainee and for that I want to get the Steel Authority of India Ltd – SAIL Management Trainee syllabus so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
Steel Authority Of India Syllabus
Steel-Authority-Of-India-Limited-Management-Trainee-MT
Reference books for the exam of Management Trainee of Steel Authority of India Ltd
Steel Authority of India Ltd – SAIL Management Trainee Exam HR syllabus or exam patte
Syllabus for Sail Management Trainee
Reference books for the Steel Authority of India Ltd – SAIL Management Trainee exam
Sail management trainee job description sail management trainee exam syllabus
Management Trainee reference books for the exam of Steel Authority of India Ltd – SAI
Syllabus for SAIL Management Trainee HR
Steel Authority of India Ltd - SAIL Management Trainee Computer Science Engineering p
SAIL Management Trainee Syllabus
Steel Authority of India Limited Management Trainee Papers
Steel Authority of India Ltd – SAIL Management Trainee previous year question papers
Previous year papers of Steel Authority of India Ltd Operation Cum Technician Trainee
Syllabus of Steel Authority of India Ltd Operation Cum Technician Trainee post exam
Steel Authority of India Ltd – SAIL Management Trainee Electrical previous year paper
Steel Authority of India Ltd – SAIL Management Trainee reference books
Steel Authority of India Ltd – SAIL Management Trainee last year question papers
Steel Authority of India Ltd – SAIL Operator cum Technician Trainee syllabus
Previous year placement question papers of Steel Authority of India Ltd - SAIL
23rd July 2014, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Steel Authority of India Ltd – SAIL Management Trainee syllabus

As you want to get the Steel Authority of India Ltd – SAIL Management Trainee syllabus so here it is for you:

The Management trainee syllabus covers 5 segments that is divided in 2 parts :
1. Domain Knowledge Test (duration 75 minutes) : 100 marks
2. Aptitude Test (duration 75 minutes) : 100 marks

Domain Knowledge Test (Technical) :-
This section consists of technical questions for 100 marks.
This section tests your academics technical knowledge.

For electronics branch students - consist questions mainly from engineering mathematics, control system, microprocessor, network circuits, digital electronics, analog electronics, electromagnetic theory (EMT) and digital commnication subjects.

For electrical branch students - consist questions mainly from engineering mathematics, control system, network circuit, digital electronics, dc machines, electromagnetic theory (EMT).

Aptitude test syllabus
Aptitude test for contains 4 segments and each segments carry 25 marks each

a. Quantitative Aptitude : 25 marks
b. Verbal Ability : 25 marks
c. Reasoning : 25 marks
d. General Awareness : 25 marks

General Intelligence + Reasoning :- This section includes questions related to numbers/letter/word problems, missing number problems, direction sensing problems and mainly figures problems.

General Awareness :- Just cram up dead general knowledge but mainly consist of current affairs. This part will include questions relating to India especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity & Scientic Research. Here i advice you to refer Lucent general knowledge book , which will be more beneficial to qualify this section.

Quantitative Aptitude :- This section includes mathematics problems up to secondary class. These are basic problems.

English Comprehension :- This section of SAIL exam includes problems of sentence errors, synonyms, antonyms and passage questions.

Contact Details:
Steel Authority of India Ltd - SAIL
9/10, Express Building 2nd Floor,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
I T O, New,
Golf Links,
New Delhi,
Delhi 110003 ‎
011 2436 7481
India

Map Location:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Steel+Authority+Of+India+Ltd+-+Sail,+9%2F10,+Express+Building+2nd+Floor,+Bahadur +Shah+Zafar+Marg,+I+T+O,+New,+Golf+Links,+New+Delh i,+Delhi,+India&hl=en&ll=28.595676,77.234273&spn=0 .019029,0.026093&sll=28.360835,75.589285&sspn=0.00 9536,0.013046&oq=Steel+Authority+of+India+&hq=stee l+authority+of+india+ltd+sail+9-10+express+building+2nd+floor+bahadur+shah+zafar+m arg+ito+new&hnear=Golf+Links,+New+Delhi,+Delhi&t=m &z=15&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Tags
syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in